Talents for mages 50, 55, 60, 65, 70?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents for mages 50, 55, 60, 65, 70?

Hey guys what do you recommend for talents at different lvls?

I was thinking for 55, 60, 65, 70 etc?

At 60 I have barrier and focus. Should I be upgrading it more??

PvP: Holy Seal only.
    PvE: Barrier, Focus, Redemption, Survival

I recommend 2 points into redemption and survival.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Survival? Really? While it increases the heal by a minor amount, it also increases the cooldown time?

Comment

the survival talent for mages doesn't increases cool-down nor give 10 rage for healing targets but it does increase healing points of restoration and bless light skill

Comment

Circe it does increase the cool down timer and it gives the increase to Restoration only. The 10 Rage is a chance proc. IE: My restoration does 30% more healing for 7 seconds longer on the CD. Next level will be 35% more healing for it with 8 seconds longer on the cooldown.

Comment

Meh, I'll refuse to upgrade Survival since at this stage, healing faster is a lot better than healing more. Healing for 12k every 15 seconds is a lot better than healing for 14.5k every 20+ seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              Meh, I'll refuse to upgrade Survival since at this stage, healing faster is a lot better than healing more. Healing for 12k every 15 seconds is a lot better than healing for 14.5k every 20+ seconds
              For PvP, yes faster healing is better.
              For PvE, more % healing rocks even at the expense of longer CD.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                For PvP, yes faster healing is better.
                For PvE, more % healing rocks even at the expense of longer CD.
                Is that so condor? Why is that the case? because we need more rage for PvE?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                  Is that so condor? Why is that the case? because we need more rage for PvE?
                  Yes, since restoration costs 30 rage. Casting it every 15 seconds would be painful if you don't have the PvE set.
                  Even if you have the PvE set, it would be nice to have one big heal so that your teammate (or yourself) is able to survive the big hit.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Yes, since restoration costs 30 rage. Casting it every 15 seconds would be painful if you don't have the PvE set.
                    Even if you have the PvE set, it would be nice to have one big heal so that your teammate (or yourself) is able to survive the big hit.
                    It's 35 rage

And I agree, rage is a ***** to come by unless you have rage set (which I don't), and between sun, puri and bl, it's hard to come by the rage to use restoration that often, so yeah 20% more heal for an extra 5 sec on CD is a great bargain IMO.

Comment

i am doing damnatiuon, its great

Comment

Working...
                      X