Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Tormented Necropolis for our beloved mages :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Tormented Necropolis for our beloved mages :)

Hello guys,
    since i get pms in game from young wizard apprentice mages asking me what they should do in the FEARED tormented necro, i decided to write a little guide.

Let's start of with your preparation:

-The skills you'll want to use in here: Thunderer, Lightning Bolt, Rain of Fire, and Restoration might come in quite handy sometimes.
    THUNDERER is your bread and butter in here. The point is to use it at the beginning of the fight, try to proc him into a freeze (50% chance) and follow it up with rof's and lb's depending on your rage. Use this skill several times in the battles, but try to get out of the fight with as much rage as you can; since you will want 50+ rage in the next floor to open with thunderer.

-To keep your rage high you can double a ragerune: use auto-attack and immediately after use a rage rune. => dmg+rage in 1 turn

-Now in here it is highly recommended to use a pve set. 50-set is ok but obv it is recommended to go with the 60-set. We want this because we want to spam thunderer.

-Buff up with all the different pots you have (also power since it gives PDEF), scrolls (if you have some to spare) and if you have the Warrior's Call buff; activate it aswell.

I think we're ready to enter the Tormented Necropolis now !

Floor 1
    This lizard deals physical damage to front units only. Get behind your troops unless you are sure you can tank these and want to save some gold buying troops instead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tn1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	761.1 KB
ID:	1735325

Floor 2
    As this is an archer, it will deal physical damage to random units. Formation doesn't matter.

Name:	tn2.jpg
Size:	776.0 KB
ID:	1735326

Floor 3
    A Fallen Angel with both magic attacks aswell as physical attacks. Usually uses the sword though. => Troops in front.

Name:	tn3.jpg
Size:	688.5 KB
ID:	1735327

Floor 4
    We all remember this one from cata floor 30 Only this one is a bit stronger than its twin. Uses both magical as physical attacks. Troops in front.

Name:	tn4.jpg
Size:	661.1 KB
ID:	1735328

Floor 5
    Slings that weird-looking-spiky-ball around few times to deal some serious aoe dmg. Luckily this one is physical damage only. Troops in front.

Name:	tn5.jpg
Size:	789.1 KB
ID:	1735329

Floor 6
    A skeleton dealing both physical as magical damage. Yet again, troops in front.

Name:	tn6.jpg
Size:	775.2 KB
ID:	1735330

Floor 7
    Horsie that will attack a random unit once in awhile; meaning that even standing in the back, you will not be safe for his hoofs. Yet here we will want to stand in the back aswell since he will charge towards front units more than he does charging the ones in the back. Deals both types of damages.

Name:	tn7.jpg
Size:	774.8 KB
ID:	1735331

Floor 8
    Our well known minotaur with the hammer of DOOM. Same as horsie charges back row once in awhile to deal some serious physical damage. Troops in front.

Name:	tn8.jpg
Size:	782.4 KB
ID:	1735332

Floor 9
    Vicious girl dealing magic damage only. Can hurt you really bad with those tornadoes. Troops in front.

Name:	tn9.jpg
Size:	781.5 KB
ID:	1735333

Floor 10
    'OMG NOT AGAIN... THIS EYE!' my first reaction when reaching floor 10. Luckily most of us know what this one-eyed-sack does. Stand in front or you will get some seriously damaging bolts thrown at your face.

Name:	tn10.jpg
Size:	803.9 KB
ID:	1735334

Floor 11
    .... This one is just...
    Likes to eat a 100% hp troop in 1 hit. Deals some amazing high amounts of physical damage. I'm not even getting close into beating it.

Name:	tn11.jpg
Size:	777.5 KB
ID:	1735335

That's it guys and girls. Made the screenshots on my 5th run in cata ever. Will record a run through it on friday, on my 6th run. I am not a necro expert
    So if you people out there have some extra additions, post them beneath and i will add them. Thnx Have fun !
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

nice job Redoga

Comment

Very good info if your a mage with 55k hitpoints

Comment

Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
        this is buffed. My base hp is 47k.
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Sweet stuff, I'll be checking this when I feel it's worth the 3 keys.

Comment

Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
            Just info for mage running in general. It's still good info, including type of attack used and ideal troop position, even if you're nowhere near as strong. All the information provided is genuinely good for anyone making an effort at necro.

Comment

Great info as always thank you Linazz

RedAries- whats your point?

Comment

Thanks for the guide - level 10 is kicking my butt! I think my hit points are just a bit too low. I'm 4 piece 60 PVE but only 2 legendary and sitting around 40k hps unbuffed. Levels 1-9 were pretty darn easy though thanks to rage generation and thunderer spam.

Comment

what is a suggested BR to enter TN and at least win 1-2 lvls so it's slightly worthwhile? i'm lvl 63 mage with 53K BR, and not BR made up from increasing PATK techs either.

Comment

can we still double hit in necropolis?(without thunderer or deep)
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milamber-Pug View Post
                      what is a suggested BR to enter TN and at least win 1-2 lvls so it's slightly worthwhile? i'm lvl 63 mage with 53K BR, and not BR made up from increasing PATK techs either.
                      with 50k+ br u can easily get to lvl 5. u only get tresures every 5 lvls, so beating 1 or 2 lvls is not worth 3 cript keys. I with 60k br was almost about to beat lvl 11 boss.

Comment

If lose in TN then revive and leave.
                        You have one free revive per day and can try every day to go deeper.
                        S324 - Kamitergh
                        Guild - Defiance
                        BR - around 360k

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          can we still double hit in necropolis?(without thunderer or deep)
                          with extreme luck yes :P

Comment

guys i am lvl 69 mage with 62k br and 70 k with blessing's.i have 5o set only...can i get till lvl 5...i want to make my 60 jewel legendary pls...
                            Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
                            X