Archer Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Damage

Why archer have sooooooooo BIIIIIGGG damage?
    They take all 10 top in the world bosses doing anything on him. Any archer with 20k-23kbr can easy kill my mage (27k br)....***?

Originally posted by MassacreTheRage View Post
    Why archer have sooooooooo BIIIIIGGG damage?
    They take all 10 top in the world bosses doing anything on him. Any archer with 20k-23kbr can easy kill my mage (27k br)....***?
    Archers are supposed to wax mages. Insofar as the WB comment goes, yes, it's a sore spot. :P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Archers are supposed to wax mages. Insofar as the WB comment goes, yes, it's a sore spot. :P
      But not so totaly, i know when archer with same br kill me, that normaly, but not 20-23k br archers too easy defeat me, that a **** =\

Comment

Originally posted by MassacreTheRage View Post
        But not so totaly, i know when archer with same br kill me, that normaly, but not 20-23k br archers too easy defeat me, that a **** =\
        .. Archers are supposed to win wb, deal with it,... that¨s the way it is.
        You should pwn archer in every other aspect of the game, save for necropolis which is out of your reach, atleast for a while...
        Mages are op and honestly have no reason to cry.. seriously^^ (I am a mage a knight .. and were an archer so yes I know why i say this<.<)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          .. Archers are supposed to win wb, deal with it,... that¨s the way it is.
          You should pwn archer in every other aspect of the game, save for necropolis which is out of your reach, atleast for a while...
          Mages are op and honestly have no reason to cry.. seriously^^ (I am a mage a knight .. and were an archer so yes I know why i say this<.<)
          So what the reason when i better in crypt? or necropolis? in some day all archers will beat this, but im still will be poor on WB and in PvP >_<

Comment

@Massacre
            Dont whine. Starting with LVL60+ you ll be fine
            Server: S5
            Honour title: Imperial Commander
            Balens ever bought: 0
            Have been VIP: 3 hours
            Current level: 80

Comment

What Byron said.

Also:

Mages get +20% MDEF, +15% MATK

Knights get +20% PDEF, +20% HP, +15% PATK

Archers get +20% HP, +20% crit, +15% PATK

So, mages get a 20% bonus BR from their MDEF, 15% bonus from their MATK and so on. Assuming that BR is a decent (not perfect) approximation of power, Knights can invest into both PDEF and HP for a BR boost, while Archers can do it efficiently only to HP (I'm ignoring ATK bonuses here because all classes have the same). Crit is irrrelevant at this point, as an average archer has 2k crit (400 bonus BR, and not a significant increase in critting) while an average knight has 10K BR (+2k bonus BR, which is hardly irrelevant - this significantly reduces damage received). Having said this, it is obvious that with the same amount of money and skills of the same power classes would be severely imbalanced. Mages have superior team fighting skills, with a bit of an edge in the catacombs. Knights have some power in the necropolis, as well as singleplayer and multiplayer fights other than the ones where dealing damage fast is relevant. Archers are great at collecting gold and getting lucky - they have the greatest chance of winning battles through pure luck, as their attacks are the most random. Not only do their attacks hit completely random targets (unlike mages and knights, who, while not ideal, can still aim) but they must also rely on a decent amount of crits to be worth their BR.
              By all this I meant: as you go up in levels, the percentage bonus to stats should become more and more obvious. The world boss gold is a tool, not the final goal. If it helps, imagine all classes maxed out on level 80. Which one would be the strongest? By BR or otherwise, it doesn't matter - it would still be knights.
              Don't look at the duel arena stats - someone could've easily buffed themselves, your AI is using bad spells, runes and holy seals are powerful when used well etc.
              I KNOW that this is not the ideal explanation, as the system really is imbalanced right now. The pleasure of playing is simply better with an archer or a mage. Archers can buy whatever they want, and mages are an absolute necessity for every dungeon out there. But if you have any motivation to continue growing and a plan to do it, you can achieve greatness with any class.

Comment

Working...
              X