Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best wartune server?

Greetings,
    I have been playing for months this wonderful, yet not properly serviced game and it came to my notice, that there are a large amount of sites which host it. I still wonder which hoster is the best and where should I start playing hardcore and actually donate proper amount of money? Due to the fact that we cannot see statics of how many players there are, we must use other methods to see how populated a server is. Aeria hoster has only 2 servers and they each have 14 pages of guilds. The most popular server on r2games is S5, which has 13 pages of guilds. Kongerate too has 14 pages of guilds on the european servers. R2games are releasing new and new servers, but after 1 month, each new released server becomes abandonned. Anyone minding to shed some light upon the topic?

Yours sincerely,
    mastirias.

R2 has the largest server set but not all the servers are the same, you play on S5, you are up against veteran players.... play on s197 and you gain access to all the new and improved options for new servers, plus the chance to be in the top 10, have one of the first guilds etc etc.....

R2 also provide most of the customer support for the other games

that being said.... I do not know what is the best WT server, I have never played on aeria games, miniclip, kabam, armorgames, kong or facebook WT... I have played on R2 servers and its the players I have played alongside, that have made it a good experience for me but for all I know, aeria games may have the best mods, admin and least bugs or it could be kabam ( LMAO )

I think it comes down to personal experience, as to what server is the best........
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

It is known that r2games is the main english wartune server hoster, but that doesn't make it the most adecuate. I am actually from S197. Been on S160, S107, S177. In each server, within 1 month, the server are slowly dieing and we need to wait for a merge, which causes a lot of issues. Still it doesn't grant a huge activity in the server. After level 60 it becomes a pain in the *** to search for party members for MPs. I think it would of been a much greater beneficial if there were 2 US, 1 european and 1 oceanic server realeses each month, not week. That way the population can be kept on the servers.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....1-10-00-PM-EDT

Silverwyvern (S150), West Den (S153), Old Nether (S156), and Emberwatch (S160) will be merged together.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by mastirias View Post
          The most popular server on r2games is S5, which has 13 pages of guilds.
          Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          you play on S5, you are up against veteran players....
          S5 FTW man! Whoop whoop!

:P

Anyhow, S5 is merged with S8/19/25, so I doubt S5 alone is the most popular server, otherwise we didn't need a merge. But it is the most awesomest server EVAH, obviously. *pats self on the shoulder*
          Those 13 pages of guilds doesn't say a whole lot, either. From page 4 onwards you're in the guilds with basically a 1 man BR (<70K), and from page 5 onwards it's Guild BRs that are even lower than my own BR (36.7K). So yeah: lots of guilds, but mostly: lots of dead/dying guilds.

Comment

i'm on Wartune server and we dont don't even have working forums and our server moderator is gone over 30 days at a time. Some things to consider. I personaly love having forums and the information they provide. If i had known what i do now, i'd never pick wartune servers - they are the worst imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mastirias View Post
              It is known that r2games is the main english wartune server hoster, but that doesn't make it the most adecuate. I am actually from S197. Been on S160, S107, S177. In each server, within 1 month, the server are slowly dieing and we need to wait for a merge, which causes a lot of issues. Still it doesn't grant a huge activity in the server. After level 60 it becomes a pain in the *** to search for party members for MPs. I think it would of been a much greater beneficial if there were 2 US, 1 european and 1 oceanic server realeses each month, not week. That way the population can be kept on the servers.
              That is the business model for wartune, high turnover rate focusing on promotion on fresh servers and rolling them out frequently. Over time when the populations drop enough then hey merge servers together.

Comment

New servers are constantly made (in fact, weekly).

Many players jumped onto these new servers, thinking that they will dominate with some cash.
                Alas, they are so wrong. With a small population base and high quit rate, these new servers are slated to be merged with an older server.
                Any domination is only an illusion and only temporary.

For best gaming experience, try out some of the older servers.
                I play on [S50], an East Coast server. It has undergone one merge (with [S39] and [S52]). Right now, we're fairly active.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

i am looking for a good server to be in that is friendly,helpful,talkative lol, what the best server out here?

Comment

Originally posted by mia313 View Post
                    i am looking for a good server to be in that is friendly,helpful,talkative lol, what the best server out here?
                    Kong servers are best. You get 16% more for your money with bonus kreds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      R2
                      R2 also provide most of the customer support (LMAO)........
                      have proven video of cheating taking place with players admitting it in PM and the players still play daily. This is after 11 months of it.

Lol, customer support
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        have proven video of cheating taking place with players admitting it in PM and the players still play daily. This is after 11 months of it.

Lol, customer support
                        Are you from germany perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                        X