ToA Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToA Idea

Do you ever wonder if someone has actually charged the tree or are they just AFK and just didn't charge the tree. Well perhaps some type of symbol by the person name stating that they haven't charged the tree yet when in the chamber during the ToA when active. Anyways here's my idea When a person charges a tree you don't have this symbol by there name. But if you didn't charge the tree you will have a symbol like this as you see below.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

What's the purpose? So the guildies can all yell at him?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

That would be a nice way to track who revives from who haven't as some complains they are lagged out.

+1 to that idea
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Sounds like a great idea.

Comment

who ever not enerzise tree how they get their vunerable experience that our guild gives us if any one afk and they cant enerzise they dont have the rights to participate in guild battle they want a honar without enerzising tree. daily we eat food like that we should enerzise tree to get experience .

ddollyy:s15
          mage:lvl62

Comment

toa idea

100% agree this idea
            ddollyy:s15
            mage:lvl:62

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              What's the purpose? So the guildies can all yell at him?
              No but if you going to be AFK and not charge the tree then really you not help the others and including yourself to get the most exp from the ToA so why should the guild member be lectured from not charging a tree there's no excuses to not charge. If not going to charge then why even show up if you can't wait 5 minutes longer for the ToA to be active. Plain in simple activate the tree then you can go AFK it's not that hard of an issue. But if you don't think you going to be able to charge the tree and you have to do something then you should notify your guild officer or leader or what ever so they know. I'm sure they will understand and let you go just that once. You maybe working and playing a job you go AFK during the tree and tree not active by time you ready for your job then that is understandable but were just trying to help each other and also be more just a guild but as a family to be there to help everyone and ourselves so charge the tree that's all that is being asked. But we would like to see some type of indication to see that if someone charged a tree or not. That's all.
              ImmortalSoul: S9
              Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

Definitely agree with this. I've noticed sometimes I click to energize the tree and due to lag from being in a very large and active guild, I have NOT energized as I thought I had. Chat goes too quickly with the others energizing and the item collection to be able to find my name in the list and double check. I would love to have this implemented!

Comment

Guild Masters should definitely get a list of folks who clicked on the tree
                  Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
                    Guild Masters should definitely get a list of folks who clicked on the tree
                    This too .

Comment

Working...
                    X