Ancient Spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Spirit

ok lets put this to rest if you got 23 friends and there farm is at lvl 5 or better you can get 10 a pcs thats if you let your farm die,s if someone picks your farm and u pick from there farm 9x23=207 n yours at 90 so that makes u can get the max of 290 seeds per day P.S. all plant at the same time

Is the point of this thread that it's possible to get the Hawkstrider mount for free?

Comment

You can get it for free if you steal from everybody's farm and nobody steals from your farm.

But someone has to pay. If you get it for free, another person(s) pay(s) for their hawkstrider.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You can get it for free if you steal from everybody's farm and nobody steals from your farm.

But someone has to pay. If you get it for free, another person(s) pay(s) for their hawkstrider.
        This.

There are exceptions but I just cannot see why some players say it's possible for *everyone*. It's NOT. Those that are saying this have no math to back themselves up except a nebulous statement of, "constant planting and harvesting". This can be true but only under the mechanics of which Condor stated.

Comment

no u can get it free 290 x 21 = 6,090

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
            Are you serious?

Comment

stealing a full 200 seeds seems impossible lol, and i downright despise those people that do

Comment

Originally posted by Koxified View Post
                stealing a full 200 seeds seems impossible lol, and i downright despise those people that do
                so does this mean u aint stealing lmfao
                you probly stealing the most :P GAME ON

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
                  Where does these numbers even come from?-.-
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

LuL, im free player, no buy ancient box...i have nearly 1k ancient spirit aftr 4days)) i think its posible to have card and 2 cloaths easy

Comment

Originally posted by NashQQ View Post
                      LuL, im free player, no buy ancient box...i have nearly 1k ancient spirit aftr 4days)) i think its posible to have card and 2 cloaths easy
                      Did you snipe?

Comment

with my farm upgrade its 10x14=140 ancient spirit, i camp my seds only, + sometimes i have free from other farms, but not camp heavly at all, and no one stealed my crops

Comment

and you get only 5 seds at lvl mount to this 14:e after coming you need reset Market 5 times for 5 sed and its coste 45 balas x 5 = 225 balans per day.

And not many coming do it, So is lesser seds at farms frome this 15:e

I alredy have the mount So i dont plant so many of them.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

if u plant 9 seeds all u can lose in one day is 21 you can make them back by picking other friends if they let you more then 21 per day so you not losing anything per day so if you dont help each other then it will never work and you have to buy chest from the shop

Comment

Working...
                            X