Game balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game balance

I just post this since i feel that knights are really really really much behind in damage level wise! I play with knights since always liked hack'n slash.... but this is getting boring, just can't get anything done. No PvP, no quests, nothing. If this is not getting fixed soon i think i'm done with this game. Nobody wants to be just butt*aped.
    Good game tho, just not in balance.

Perhaps you should post some screen shots, or some idea of your stats so that maybe someone can help you understand where you are lacking.

Comment

Knights are tanks, not a dps class.

Comment

yes, knight is not dps..
        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Knights are tanks, not a dps class.
          And, this is precisely why there is a problem. A knight can't compete with archers in WB. That means the archers get more gold and daru than the knight - therefore getting guild bonus' quicker and higher level troops. They can't compete with any of the other two classes in GB, BG, etc, because it simply takes a knight longer to kill something (they ARE tanks - lots of HP, but only fair damage). In other words, short of spending a pretty fair amount of balins (real money) the knight gets left in the dust as the other two classes wipe the catacomb, get almost all of the top 10 in WB, GB and guild altar, and so on. I'm hearing more and more people that play top quality knights talking about going to other servers and starting Archers (mostly), or mages.

I'm a pretty fair Knight in my guild and, so far, have no thoughts of changing classes. I figure the imbalance will be adjusted - eventually. I just hope it's not after there are almost no decent knights left.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            And, this is precisely why there is a problem. A knight can't compete with archers in WB. That means the archers get more gold and daru than the knight - therefore getting guild bonus' quicker and higher level troops. They can't compete with any of the other two classes in GB, BG, etc, because it simply takes a knight longer to kill something (they ARE tanks - lots of HP, but only fair damage). In other words, short of spending a pretty fair amount of balins (real money) the knight gets left in the dust as the other two classes wipe the catacomb, get almost all of the top 10 in WB, GB and guild altar, and so on. I'm hearing more and more people that play top quality knights talking about going to other servers and starting Archers (mostly), or mages.

I'm a pretty fair Knight in my guild and, so far, have no thoughts of changing classes. I figure the imbalance will be adjusted - eventually. I just hope it's not after there are almost no decent knights left.
            Nah, the decent ones will stay, the average ones annoyed with R2 pulling the rug out from under them will go
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

if knights were not ment to be DDs then they might as well remove the first skilltree cause its pure damage skills there and both delphics are extremely strong 1v1 skills. its just that their execution time is too slow + double hits are more difficult so we lose against archers at wb.

Comment

Forget Knights anyways, they're already over powered. How about making Mages stronger?

Comment

Forget Knights anyways, they're already over powered. How about making Mages stronger?

Comment

of course mage we need everything hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X