The Events for mount coste alot of friends ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Events for mount coste alot of friends ship

So bad get the mount frome the farm, ever singel one steal frome echo other and so fast some one take frome the farm them remove echo other frome friends list.

Man lose alot of friends at this events :P more some have expirence that everyone want to steal frome me, and if i steal frome them them remove me.

What happens me share the ****
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

It's genius. Event that kills potential high level friends begets another event in which roses can be bought by discount. :P

Comment

removing friends is going to hurt people.... it shows the true nature of a person
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ofc Kitwritten self i dont care if them take frome my farm, and team mate in same guild i allways check if them is online or not before.

But relly fun to see how them work i cana even steal frome people some offline and morning after them remove one frome the friends list.

Try explaine if i dont take it some other else coming take it under the time you sleep.

But try be good at hige lvl friendship people them me 1 to 3 heart dont care if them remove me go allways to replace them.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          removing friends is going to hurt people.... it shows the true nature of a person
          It's a balance though. Kill all friends under x4 and, after that, have an ongoing understanding. If there are any violations of *that*, then the real crux of the problem needs to be dealt with.

The major issue at hand is that players want max harvests from seeds. The moment this is mitigated in any fashion, you can bank on a reaction - almost always a negative one.

After the event, glut up with friends.

Comment

Pretty much anyone that removes a friend for doing part of a game wasn't really worth being a friend with in the first place. I had one do that to me.. then whined when I plundered. I just smiled and said I don't plunder those on friends

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              The truth is .....the exact opposite of what you say.

Camping someone's farm shows the true nature of a person.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                The truth is .....the exact opposite of what you say.

Camping someone's farm shows the true nature of a person.
                and how do you know if they were camping , or just happened to open them farm list , for energize tree ,and than they saw your farm ready and click on it .... Plus like some said they stole some friends crops , when those last one was offline. For myself I rather prefer someone from my guild stealing my crops compare to anybody else. Plus I dont mind people stealing me , cause if they do , than its mean I am title too. Of course if I know someone who advice me , that they really dont like that , than I wont doing it on purpose to that person , but the problem is instead of talking about it and asking nicely , they just go by deleting people or getting mad.

Its a game !! dont rune a friendship for some virtual crops ?!!?? !

I dont really like that event of the concept , and dont plan to use any money for the mount on this one , than I am all happy if some are faster than me to harvest my crops , good for them!

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                  and how do you know if they were camping , or just happened to open them farm list , for energize tree ,and than they saw your farm ready and click on it ....
                  Tis is no rocket science.
                  Your farm is ready in 5 minutes.

You sit there and wait.
                  The moment it is ready, you click on it immediately, but you that 2-3 people already took your seeds.

Coincident? I think not. Merely excuses.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                    and how do you know if they were camping , or just happened to open them farm list , for energize tree ,and than they saw your farm ready and click on it .... Plus like some said they stole some friends crops , when those last one was offline. For myself I rather prefer someone from my guild stealing my crops compare to anybody else. Plus I dont mind people stealing me , cause if they do , than its mean I am title too. Of course if I know someone who advice me , that they really dont like that , than I wont doing it on purpose to that person , but the problem is instead of talking about it and asking nicely , they just go by deleting people or getting mad.

Its a game !! dont rune a friendship for some virtual crops ?!!?? !

I dont really like that event of the concept , and dont plan to use any money for the mount on this one , than I am all happy if some are faster than me to harvest my crops , good for them!
                    When you are present within 2 minutes of the crops being ready and someone has already taken some of it, that's a pretty good indication they have been camping - waiting for your crops to ripen. That's true any time - not just with these 'special' crops.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      It's a balance though. Kill all friends under x4 and, after that, have an ongoing understanding. If there are any violations of *that*, then the real crux of the problem needs to be dealt with.

The major issue at hand is that players want max harvests from seeds. The moment this is mitigated in any fashion, you can bank on a reaction - almost always a negative one.

After the event, glut up with friends.
                      what if i only have 1 person at x4

newer server player here :P

Comment

I was online, my ancient seeds said 2 minutes to finish, then i see ".... revive your ancient seeds", my farm still has 1 minute left before i can get them myself and then i see another friends ".... revive your ancient seeds"... so those 2 ppl were camping for sure and somehow could get my farm before it was ready for me to take... so sleepy or not, being offline or online, doesnt seem to matter... i havent stolen ancient seeds from anyone in my friendlist, actually pmed my friends that they should get their crops.. and ones who stole 1-2 times i didnt delete, only ones that kept stealing without planting ancient themselves are off the list now...

Comment

Another stupid event from R2, for me dont matter u steal or not for example i got 10 spirit from 1 ancient seed. My point is why when i login every days for the end event i dont have chance to obtain mount for 2000 spirits.
                          My calculation is 70 seeds first week and 2 another weeks too 70 seeds : 70+70=140*10 spirit its only 1400.
                          Nextone **** i think.
                          Regards

Comment

Originally posted by R23250096 View Post
                            Another stupid event from R2, for me dont matter u steal or not for example i got 10 spirit from 1 ancient seed. My point is why when i login every days for the end event i dont have chance to obtain mount for 2000 spirits.
                            My calculation is 70 seeds first week and 2 another weeks too 70 seeds : 70+70=140*10 spirit its only 1400.
                            Nextone **** i think.
                            Regards
                            Which is why you steal and so forth.

Fact is this.

1. Did your friends not weed and remove bug from your crops ON time every TIME would you get less than 10 if NO ONE STOLE from you.
                            2. By losing max 3 which is the max is as far i see it not a bad compensation knowing had those very players NOT weeded and removed bugs ON time would you get less than 10 even if no one stole.
                            3. If your FARM lvl was higher would you get more.

With my farm land lvl do i get 15 spirits per seed if NO one steals and they where weeded and bugged on time = 140 * 15 = 2.100 spirits.

You do the math it worth upgrading farm land.

Also my seeds are done in little over 10 hours instead of the 12 due to farm land lvl.

Comment

I can see why you condone stealing, kind of like condoning the compensation, and locking down threads about it. More and more **** from R2, IT WILL cost them money. You can only **** on your customers so long before they grow tired and move along.

Comment

Working...
                              X