Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Events for mount coste alot of friends ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28255725 View Post
    I can see why you condone stealing, kind of like condoning the compensation, and locking down threads about it. More and more **** from R2, IT WILL cost them money. You can only **** on your customers so long before they grow tired and move along.
    Well technically they get something for helping you out as you do for them.

I don't mind people taking my spirit seeds if they get them, when i have the mount will i not even look on time for my spirits.

Thing is without those friends to energize my tree, weed and remove bugs would i not get 15 spirits per seed.

So sure they might take 2 or 3 maybe max 4 from me i am fine with that.

It's part of the game to help you and so forth, sure its annoying but meh why get so annoyed over it.

Comment

Before taking the ancient seeds, check if your friend is online. If they are online, this means they make the effort to harvest, so no taking from them. Taking from friends when they make the effort to be on time for harvest is not good.

If they are offline, this means either they could not be bothered or they could not make it in time. Take by all means, as if you do not take, someone else will take it.

Comment

If you have higre farm land lvl more you get frome the sed.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

my basic "philosophy" on farming comes down to a few things. first, it's basically "community" property and you help by weeding and bugging which offsets the amount you can take. second, out of respect, i try to avoid doing things that will antagonize people in my "community" - i don't steal balen crops and i don't camp guildies unless they're offline (there are a few people on my list who are there as a result of random mpd runs who i'm not really friendly with). on the other hand, i don't expect anyone to play by the rules i've established for myself, and i'm not going to remove them from my friends list because of farming "etiquette".

as far as this particular event goes, i find it interesting that people in your own guild will camp your farm to steal a limited crop that can benefit you, just to benefit themselves. that seems counterproductive to the idea of a guild, which should be to help one another for the benefit of the guild. that's pretty selfish imo. and we know when someone is camping because they're picking your crops before you can pick them yourself - as soon as the hand pops up. i expect that from everybody else, not a guildie.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            The truth is .....the exact opposite of what you say.

Camping someone's farm shows the true nature of a person.
            Absolutely nothing wrong with camping. I readily encourage guildies to camp my farm. It's like saying cashing shows the true nature of a person. People camp to gain more resources and have an advantage in game. People cash to gain more resources and have an advantage in game. At least, camping doesn't cost any money.

On the same note, nothing wrong with removing friends. Many people understand due to the nature of the seeds. If they refuse to reestablish the friendship after the event ends, then that seems a bit petty.

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
              my basic "philosophy" on farming comes down to a few things. first, it's basically "community" property and you help by weeding and bugging which offsets the amount you can take. second, out of respect, i try to avoid doing things that will antagonize people in my "community" - i don't steal balen crops and i don't camp guildies unless they're offline (there are a few people on my list who are there as a result of random mpd runs who i'm not really friendly with). on the other hand, i don't expect anyone to play by the rules i've established for myself, and i'm not going to remove them from my friends list because of farming "etiquette".

as far as this particular event goes, i find it interesting that people in your own guild will camp your farm to steal a limited crop that can benefit you, just to benefit themselves. that seems counterproductive to the idea of a guild, which should be to help one another for the benefit of the guild. that's pretty selfish imo. and we know when someone is camping because they're picking your crops before you can pick them yourself - as soon as the hand pops up. i expect that from everybody else, not a guildie.
              The thing is you expect it from non-guildies. So when your seeds are fully stolen, the lost spirits are gone to non-guildies. This is why I encourage fellow guild members to camp my farm. My spirits are going to be stolen even if they don't camp it. So I'd rather the spirits remain within my guild than going to non-guildies.

Comment

i'm part of the "camp my farm and i will delete u" group! but that's just me! if anyone wants to re-friend me afterwards i will gladly accept them again! if i'm not at my farm by the time 30 seconds have passed feel free to take them but, if i'm at my farm and you steal them the moment they mature u can kiss ur *** goodbye from my friends list

Comment

my seeds were stolen within less than a second too. i have nothing against stealing usually but when im there waiting for my farm with my mouse hovered over my plants and still end up with 11 spirits instead of 14 im getting in a bad mood. Everytime someone steals from me i have to buy another 1-2 chests to get the mount at the end so of course ill just delete those people. Also i noticed that with lvl 4 soil, the first thief will make you lose 2 spirits but gets only 1 himself (tried it with a friend), so even if you steal from each other you will both lose some spirits...

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    my seeds were stolen within less than a second too. i have nothing against stealing usually but when im there waiting for my farm with my mouse hovered over my plants and still end up with 11 spirits instead of 14 im getting in a bad mood. Everytime someone steals from me i have to buy another 1-2 chests to get the mount at the end so of course ill just delete those people. Also i noticed that with lvl 4 soil, the first thief will make you lose 2 spirits but gets only 1 himself (tried it with a friend), so even if you steal from each other you will both lose some spirits...
                    +1 to this i grow 14 spirits n can be plundered 3 times on my farm n get 10 from result ! so the thieves cause losses not even equal gains

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                      Which is why you steal and so forth.

Fact is this.

1. Did your friends not weed and remove bug from your crops ON time every TIME would you get less than 10 if NO ONE STOLE from you.
                      2. By losing max 3 which is the max is as far i see it not a bad compensation knowing had those very players NOT weeded and removed bugs ON time would you get less than 10 even if no one stole.
                      3. If your FARM lvl was higher would you get more.

With my farm land lvl do i get 15 spirits per seed if NO one steals and they where weeded and bugged on time = 140 * 15 = 2.100 spirits.

You do the math it worth upgrading farm land.

Also my seeds are done in little over 10 hours instead of the 12 due to farm land lvl.
                      And, do you not weed and de-bug your friends crops? This 'they deserve it because they earned it' thing just don't hold water! It's an exchange of labor, NOT paid labor. They help you and you help them! It has absolutely NOTHING to do with stealing crops!

Comment

Working...
                      X