Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fundamental flaw in assuming that everyone gains if you steal from your friends.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28388225
    replied
    the math is correct but its only in the case where no one use balens to pay the mount. In game some people use their balens to have the mount quicker and they seed ancient spirit just for the friends list to help them.
    I have people who are camping my seed but they help me with crops and revive so it's ok with that, i just need to be quicker than them to harvest.
    I post some idea in suggestion thread about the harvest, it can help a little i guess.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?63860-Harvest

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Thanks for making your case without any putdowns.
    It's late (or early depending on your timezone) and I'm tired. I decided to be dead serious for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
    Ummm .. don't need an account to read. I've only changed topics when they changed already. Did I refute the math? no, I didn't. I never said one thing about his math, I said, after others said they deleted peeps for taking crops, that it was a petty thing to do. At no time was any distinction made between the 'guy that just logs on or happens to go the farm and takes' or the 'guy who writes times down and shows up right at that precise time and PMs with LOL'

I'm for the first set and if you're condescending to that person, that makes you petty and arrogant in your own right.

The latter, the one who takes down times and just waits, I have no sympathy for ... especially with the PM arrogance.
    Thanks for making your case without any putdowns.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Lol at join dates :P
    <<<<<

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    It's your problem you never signed up on the forums and partook of the knowledge contained therein. Some of us have contributed. Where were you?

I notice your arguments have gotten way off topic - from Condor's logic, ticket direction... all the way down to petty name calling. Was that your true intention all along?

By the way, gratz on the new putdown. D-bag was getting a little stale. I did expect better than 'cupcake' though. {sadface**
    Ummm .. don't need an account to read. I've only changed topics when they changed already. Did I refute the math? no, I didn't. I never said one thing about his math, I said, after others said they deleted peeps for taking crops, that it was a petty thing to do. At no time was any distinction made between the 'guy that just logs on or happens to go the farm and takes' or the 'guy who writes times down and shows up right at that precise time and PMs with LOL'

I'm for the first set and if you're condescending to that person, that makes you petty and arrogant in your own right.

The latter, the one who takes down times and just waits, I have no sympathy for ... especially with the PM arrogance.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    heh .. thinking 'join date' means anything ... that's only the 'join date' for the account to POST .. who says my play account is on R2, cupcake.
    It's your problem you never signed up on the forums and partook of the knowledge contained therein. Some of us have contributed. Where were you?

I notice your arguments have gotten way off topic - from Condor's logic, ticket direction... all the way down to petty name calling. Was that your true intention all along?

By the way, gratz on the new putdown. D-bag was getting a little stale. I did expect better than 'cupcake' though. {sadface**

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Can they directly? NOPE. You *really* must be new here. Oh, wait, "Join Date". Yeah, that's the ticket.
    heh .. thinking 'join date' means anything ... that's only the 'join date' for the account to POST .. who says my play account is on R2, cupcake.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Welllllllllllll ... GM's can get in touch with devs can't they? or do they have no power ................... cupcake
    Can they directly? NOPE. You *really* must be new here. Oh, wait, "Join Date". Yeah, that's the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    {BRNNNNT!** You must be new here. Tickets go to GMs; they do not go to devs.

That's right, take from others. The real problem is your incessant use of "d-bags". It humorous but people have said when a person becomes hostile and berating, it usually means that person ran out of logic. Go figure.
    Welllllllllllll ... GM's can get in touch with devs can't they? or do they have no power ................... cupcake

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    There is a thing called the 'Ticket system' that allows you to ... oh I dunno .. PUT IN TICKETS ABOUT IT ... subcategory 'Other' ... may wanna look into it.

How do you 'know' people are camping? maybe they just went to their farm right when your crops came off? could be coincidence? but I play it my way, you play it yours but I'm still calling you all d-bags. because the selfish attitudes reflect your real life attitudes and that's that.
    {BRNNNNT!** You must be new here. Tickets go to GMs; they do not go to devs.

That's right, take from others. The real problem is your incessant use of "d-bags". It humorous but people have said when a person becomes hostile and berating, it usually means that person ran out of logic. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Maybe after you click really fast to get your crop, and you found that someone clicked faster than you. Then you get a PM saying "LOL".
    Maybe that's how you know they camp?
    Ok .. I'm not defending those people. The PM means they're a d-bag too. I'm talking about the guy that just happens to get on, sees crops, and says 'oh, guess I'll take some' .. not the ones who take the time to plan the times out .. they're even bigger d-bags.

Still though .. being d-bags to the 'just show up peeps' still makes you a d-bag.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    How do you 'know' people are camping? maybe they just went to their farm right when your crops came off? could be coincidence?
    Maybe after you click really fast to get your crop, and you found that someone clicked faster than you. Then you get a PM saying "LOL".
    Maybe that's how you know they camp?

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Tell me: How does one "go to the devs"? You can't... unless you have some kind of inside contact here or at 7ROAD. I don't understand the hate, bruh.
    There is a thing called the 'Ticket system' that allows you to ... oh I dunno .. PUT IN TICKETS ABOUT IT ... subcategory 'Other' ... may wanna look into it.

How do you 'know' people are camping? maybe they just went to their farm right when your crops came off? could be coincidence? but I play it my way, you play it yours but I'm still calling you all d-bags. because the selfish attitudes reflect your real life attitudes and that's that.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Then he needs to shut up and go to the devs about it instead of whining on a thread the devs probably won't even read. He created a thread to say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. a Labrador Retriever can be smart too.
    Sorry, but I'm with Condor here, I've deleted campers from my friend list too. Even people I like

If I'm afk then knock yourself out, but stealing while I'm watching them pop means you think I should pay 89 balens so you can have the mount for free, doesn't seem that friendly an action to me.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Tell me: How does one "go to the devs"? You can't... unless you have some kind of inside contact here or at 7ROAD. I don't understand the hate, bruh.
    I understand the hate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X