Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fundamental flaw in assuming that everyone gains if you steal from your friends.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
    Then he needs to shut up and go to the devs about it instead of whining on a thread the devs probably won't even read. He created a thread to say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. a Labrador Retriever can be smart too.
    Tell me: How does one "go to the devs"? You can't... unless you have some kind of inside contact here or at 7ROAD. I don't understand the hate, bruh.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    He created a thread to say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. a Labrador Retriever can be smart too.
    Oh I see.
    Now I understand why you hate on my posts.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    don't hate the playa, hate the game there d-bag .. it was built into the game for reason .. if you don't like it then clear your list. mathematics have nothing to do with this at the moment. you don't like people taking your precious 'plants' so clear your list and then no one will. If you refuse to do that, then you're a hypocrite because you like having those friends tend your farm.
    Uhh.. I don't need other people to tend to my plants, by the way.
    I don't even need to watch my farm. I have 2 loyal friends who watch my farm 12-16 hours a day to weed it. Bragging? Nope, stating a fact. Maybe you should come on and take a look for yourself.

Hypocrite? Hardly. Again, come to my server and ask if I had camped any crops.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Looking at your past posts, you do have a propensity for using the term "d-bag". It's probably high time to go to Urbandictionary.com and learn some new putdowns.

On topic, we know of the given rift when it comes to stealing/sharing. Condor is just pointing out the flaw in thinking that doing this will net more for most/everyone if done a certain way. It's blatantly obvious. Yes, we know it's in the game design; yes, we know the event instigates the issues; yes, we know camping is the primary method in obtaining more spirits over the normal method. Not sure why you're belaboring the point.
    Then he needs to shut up and go to the devs about it instead of whining on a thread the devs probably won't even read. He created a thread to say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. a Labrador Retriever can be smart too.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    No .. the choices are either clear your list or shut up and deal with it. d-bag extraordinaire.
    Looking at your past posts, you do have a propensity for using the term "d-bag". It's probably high time to go to Urbandictionary.com and learn some new putdowns.

On topic, we know of the given rift when it comes to stealing/sharing. Condor is just pointing out the flaw in thinking that doing this will net more for most/everyone if done a certain way. It's blatantly obvious. Yes, we know it's in the game design; yes, we know the event instigates the issues; yes, we know camping is the primary method in obtaining more spirits over the normal method. Not sure why you're belaboring the point.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Whiner extravagant. There is only 2 choices here. Continue reading my mathematically-heavy thread ..and whine about it. Or close your eyes.
    don't hate the playa, hate the game there d-bag .. it was built into the game for reason .. if you don't like it then clear your list. mathematics have nothing to do with this at the moment. you don't like people taking your precious 'plants' so clear your list and then no one will. If you refuse to do that, then you're a hypocrite because you like having those friends tend your farm.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No .. the choices are either clear your list or shut up and deal with it. d-bag extraordinaire.
    Whiner extravagant. There is only 2 choices here. Continue reading my mathematically-heavy thread ..and whine about it. Or close your eyes.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Nothing to do with shutting up.

The facts are plain for all to see. Only those who cannot understand or not see, resort to names-calling.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If you're so worried about your friggin 'virtual' seeds ... CLEAR YOUR FRIENDS LIST FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST (bet you won't cause you like peeps tending your farm when you ain't on) .... if you don't want to do that then SHUT UP ABOUT THE CROP TAKING .. freakin whiners.
    Nothing to do with shutting up.

The facts are plain for all to see. Only those who cannot understand or not see, resort to names-calling.

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    If you're so worried about your friggin 'virtual' seeds ... CLEAR YOUR FRIENDS LIST FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST (bet you won't cause you like peeps tending your farm when you ain't on) .... if you don't want to do that then SHUT UP ABOUT THE CROP TAKING .. freakin whiners.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R2991253 View Post

@condorhero
    well, not all of us r active players, so ur math doesnt work on this case, thats all..
    You're probably right.
    This event rewards the most active camper.

But again, back to my motivation for creating this thread. It is to show that the statement that "everyone benefits if everyone steals" is a false statement.

Leave a comment:

• R2991253
    replied
    @kastegir n knowingeyes7
    well file a ticket n see it done then lol..
    done this alt thingy on CS, n now wartune, so whats the big deal? its free, hardworking for my part..
    i plunder my alt etc, some of u already did what i've done..
    i played on one of oceanic server, there, should be easy for admin to track me down right? go ahead n file a ticket lol..

@condorhero
    well, not all of us r active players, so ur math doesnt work on this case, thats all..

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    I know. Theres going to be Zero problem to track all accounts related to his ForumPosting ID.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Mhmm. That's why I asked him to post his server and char name. :3

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    Originally posted by R2991253 View Post
    . but again, we're talking about a mass alt farming here, u dont have an alt or two, well thats ur loss.. coz many of us already have our own, for plundering purpose etc.. so, the point is, make a way for u and ur friends + alts so that we can get the mount faster.. ur mainchar can get the mount, alts? well, that what alts r for.. lol.. sacrifice emself for mainchar
    You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X