Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fundamental flaw in assuming that everyone gains if you steal from your friends.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have worked it out... 200 friends planting 2000 seeds, each max at 200 picks and you get yours plus 200, so you all come out ahead than if you only picked your seeds, but enjoy your day and your 140 ancient spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
      I have worked it out... 200 friends planting 2000 seeds, each max at 200 picks and you get yours plus 200, so you all come out ahead than if you only picked your seeds, but enjoy your day and your 140 ancient spirit.
      Your math is wrong because you focused on yourself only.
      But I think with Shadowscared's example, you should understand.

If you don't understand, I think we don't have to explain further.
      Last edited by CondorHero; 04-14-2013, 08:53 AM.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

this is mad brah.. everyone assuming that everyone on their list is an active player, well ur math works, in fact try to understand how the game works, its never a zero-sum.. if ur crops get stolen 3 times, u got less that that x-3 number.. so?

but still i agree with unified serenity there, considering there is no way all those on ur friend list r active.. some might get their mount faster, some didnt even bother to try.. lol.. but again, we're talking about a mass alt farming here, u dont have an alt or two, well thats ur loss.. coz many of us already have our own, for plundering purpose etc.. so, the point is, make a way for u and ur friends + alts so that we can get the mount faster.. ur mainchar can get the mount, alts? well, that what alts r for.. lol.. sacrifice emself for mainchar

u dont like having ur crops stolen? del ur friends, blacklist, or talk to them nicely, im sure they will understand..
        everyone have their own opinion anyway.. thx

Comment

Originally posted by R2991253 View Post
          this is mad brah.. everyone assuming that everyone on their list is an active player, well ur math works, in fact try to understand how the game works, its never a zero-sum.. if ur crops get stolen 3 times, u got less that that x-3 number.. so?

but still i agree with unified serenity there, considering there is no way all those on ur friend list r active.. some might get their mount faster, some didnt even bother to try.. lol.. but again, we're talking about a mass alt farming here, u dont have an alt or two, well thats ur loss.. coz many of us already have our own, for plundering purpose etc.. so, the point is, make a way for u and ur friends + alts so that we can get the mount faster.. ur mainchar can get the mount, alts? well, that what alts r for.. lol.. sacrifice emself for mainchar

u dont like having ur crops stolen? del ur friends, blacklist, or talk to them nicely, im sure they will understand..
          everyone have their own opinion anyway.. thx
          Right. If everyone is an active player, that is a zero-sum game.
          If you find an inactive player (i.e he is less active than you), and you spend all day camping, then you benefit.

This does not change the conclusion that stealing benefits you and you alone.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

we're talking about a mass alt farming here, u dont have an alt or two, well thats ur loss.. coz many of us already have our own, for plundering purpose etc.. so, the point is, make a way for u and ur friends + alts so that we can get the mount faster.. ur mainchar can get the mount, alts? well, that what alts r for.. lol.. sacrifice emself for mainchar thx
            What server are you on and what is your character name?

Comment

None of my friends never got mad with me when i steal their crops and then someone steal mine too Should i get mad? No i dont really need to bother for some lost crops . For those selfish kinds better get the ** out and stop all the **** from your mouth.Not happy? Send ticket to R2 and tell them to remove the stealing system then can u do that? U want to delete just do it im so happy to delete u too . So many friend waiting to add too . Not only u in the world

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                None of my friends never got mad with me when i steal their crops and then someone steal mine too Should i get mad? No i dont really need to bother for some lost crops . For those selfish kinds better get the ** out and stop all the **** from your mouth.Not happy? Send ticket to R2 and tell them to remove the stealing system then can u do that? U want to delete just do it im so happy to delete u too . So many friend waiting to add too . Not only u in the world
                Take your greedy rage post out and go back to your own thread to rage about people removing you.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Take your greedy rage post out and go back to your own thread to rage about people removing you.
                  U are the one barking all over forum with your sh-t words really. Nth to do in real life? Just camping in front of your computer and talk craps? This forum is freedom of speech and i post where i want to.

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                    U are the one barking all over forum with your sh-t words really. Nth to do in real life? Just camping in front of your computer and talk craps? This forum is freedom of speech and i post where i want to.
                    Let me report this post.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Let me report this post.
                      Do it wow im so scare ? Who u think u r really ? Boss in here? u make me laugh
                      Last edited by R28901959; 04-15-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

The best thing is that the stealers get removed first, not those non-stealers. And if I remember, it was one stealer that started a whining thread first how other "are selfish" and remove him. The following threads was about stealers trying to convince others about how good is get their seeds stolen. And when someone does the math and prove their wrong, stealers start calling them selfish and get mad. If those kind of people don't see the evidence and don't understand, then because of their stupidity/intelligence they get removed from the list. And that's why they whine. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
                          The best thing is that the stealers get removed first, not those non-stealers. And if I remember, it was one stealer that started a whining thread first how other "are selfish" and remove him. The following threads was about stealers trying to convince others about how good is get their seeds stolen. And when someone does the math and prove their wrong, stealers start calling them selfish and get mad. If those kind of people don't see the evidence and don't understand, then because of their stupidity/intelligence they get removed from the list. And that's why they whine. Period.
                          I provided 2 proof here.
                          The first is an amateur "proof" (which, in all technical sense, isn't a rigorous proof). It is a "proof" by construction. See post #1.
                          The second is a sketch of a rigorous mathematical proof (the kind that can get accepted in internationally-refereed journal in the academic world). See post #52.

Both of my proofs are indisputable. I challenge people to show my proofs as wrong or provide a counter-example that stealing benefits everyone.
                          No one came up.

But online forums are online forums. People like to say what they want, in the face of overwhelming evidence. So there you go.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

. but again, we're talking about a mass alt farming here, u dont have an alt or two, well thats ur loss.. coz many of us already have our own, for plundering purpose etc.. so, the point is, make a way for u and ur friends + alts so that we can get the mount faster.. ur mainchar can get the mount, alts? well, that what alts r for.. lol.. sacrifice emself for mainchar
                            You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Nuff said.

Comment

Mhmm. That's why I asked him to post his server and char name. :3

Comment

I know. Theres going to be Zero problem to track all accounts related to his ForumPosting ID.

Comment

Working...
                                X