Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fundamental flaw in assuming that everyone gains if you steal from your friends.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
    How do you 'know' people are camping? maybe they just went to their farm right when your crops came off? could be coincidence?
    Maybe after you click really fast to get your crop, and you found that someone clicked faster than you. Then you get a PM saying "LOL".
    Maybe that's how you know they camp?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Maybe after you click really fast to get your crop, and you found that someone clicked faster than you. Then you get a PM saying "LOL".
      Maybe that's how you know they camp?
      Ok .. I'm not defending those people. The PM means they're a d-bag too. I'm talking about the guy that just happens to get on, sees crops, and says 'oh, guess I'll take some' .. not the ones who take the time to plan the times out .. they're even bigger d-bags.

Still though .. being d-bags to the 'just show up peeps' still makes you a d-bag.

Comment

There is a thing called the 'Ticket system' that allows you to ... oh I dunno .. PUT IN TICKETS ABOUT IT ... subcategory 'Other' ... may wanna look into it.

How do you 'know' people are camping? maybe they just went to their farm right when your crops came off? could be coincidence? but I play it my way, you play it yours but I'm still calling you all d-bags. because the selfish attitudes reflect your real life attitudes and that's that.
        {BRNNNNT!** You must be new here. Tickets go to GMs; they do not go to devs.

That's right, take from others. The real problem is your incessant use of "d-bags". It humorous but people have said when a person becomes hostile and berating, it usually means that person ran out of logic. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          {BRNNNNT!** You must be new here. Tickets go to GMs; they do not go to devs.

That's right, take from others. The real problem is your incessant use of "d-bags". It humorous but people have said when a person becomes hostile and berating, it usually means that person ran out of logic. Go figure.
          Welllllllllllll ... GM's can get in touch with devs can't they? or do they have no power ................... cupcake

Comment

Welllllllllllll ... GM's can get in touch with devs can't they? or do they have no power ................... cupcake
            Can they directly? NOPE. You *really* must be new here. Oh, wait, "Join Date". Yeah, that's the ticket.

Comment

Can they directly? NOPE. You *really* must be new here. Oh, wait, "Join Date". Yeah, that's the ticket.
              heh .. thinking 'join date' means anything ... that's only the 'join date' for the account to POST .. who says my play account is on R2, cupcake.

Comment

heh .. thinking 'join date' means anything ... that's only the 'join date' for the account to POST .. who says my play account is on R2, cupcake.
                It's your problem you never signed up on the forums and partook of the knowledge contained therein. Some of us have contributed. Where were you?

I notice your arguments have gotten way off topic - from Condor's logic, ticket direction... all the way down to petty name calling. Was that your true intention all along?

By the way, gratz on the new putdown. D-bag was getting a little stale. I did expect better than 'cupcake' though. {sadface**

Comment

It's your problem you never signed up on the forums and partook of the knowledge contained therein. Some of us have contributed. Where were you?

I notice your arguments have gotten way off topic - from Condor's logic, ticket direction... all the way down to petty name calling. Was that your true intention all along?

By the way, gratz on the new putdown. D-bag was getting a little stale. I did expect better than 'cupcake' though. {sadface**
                  Ummm .. don't need an account to read. I've only changed topics when they changed already. Did I refute the math? no, I didn't. I never said one thing about his math, I said, after others said they deleted peeps for taking crops, that it was a petty thing to do. At no time was any distinction made between the 'guy that just logs on or happens to go the farm and takes' or the 'guy who writes times down and shows up right at that precise time and PMs with LOL'

I'm for the first set and if you're condescending to that person, that makes you petty and arrogant in your own right.

The latter, the one who takes down times and just waits, I have no sympathy for ... especially with the PM arrogance.

Comment

• Lol at join dates :P
                    <<<<<

Comment

Ummm .. don't need an account to read. I've only changed topics when they changed already. Did I refute the math? no, I didn't. I never said one thing about his math, I said, after others said they deleted peeps for taking crops, that it was a petty thing to do. At no time was any distinction made between the 'guy that just logs on or happens to go the farm and takes' or the 'guy who writes times down and shows up right at that precise time and PMs with LOL'

I'm for the first set and if you're condescending to that person, that makes you petty and arrogant in your own right.

The latter, the one who takes down times and just waits, I have no sympathy for ... especially with the PM arrogance.
                      Thanks for making your case without any putdowns.

Comment

Thanks for making your case without any putdowns.
                        It's late (or early depending on your timezone) and I'm tired. I decided to be dead serious for a bit.

Comment

• the math is correct but its only in the case where no one use balens to pay the mount. In game some people use their balens to have the mount quicker and they seed ancient spirit just for the friends list to help them.
                          I have people who are camping my seed but they help me with crops and revive so it's ok with that, i just need to be quicker than them to harvest.
                          I post some idea in suggestion thread about the harvest, it can help a little i guess.
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?63860-Harvest

Comment

• You such homos why cant u take ur farm as fast as u can so its 14+4=18 such noob if u dont like stealing rule just del all ur list and be lnely

Comment

• i dont know if this has been mentioned before but with lvl 4 and higher soil you will lose 2 spirits when people steal the first time from you but the thief will get only 1 spirit. this means that in average, stealing makes everyone lose spirits. it also means that if you saved your vouchers for this event and upgraded your farm, it will be all in vain if only 1 person steals from you.

Comment

There's simply not enough seeds for 25 days' worth.
                                i think you missed my point,,,yes there are not enough seeds for 25 days worth (one of the "have not been considered" variables in the calculation),,,the point i WAS trying to get across was you will end up with WAAAYYY more spirits than you actually need for the mount. that is unless you are just greedy and want more than the mount while other members of your guild do not end up getting enough (without being stolen from or stealing themselves). I would also like to point out,,,the under lvl40 players got royally screwed with the "train your mount" part of even,,,5seeds for training your mount 5 times,,,but if you are not lvl40 you can't train a mount due to the fact you don't have one to train. The whole thing is bull,,,can't wait for it to be over,,,once again my point was that you will have more than enough to share if you are an active player

Comment

Working...
                                X