I hate people.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people.

In particular, the kind that form a guild and help each other and such, yet feel offended if you steal from their farm.
    Great job, by the way, calling it stealing - that alone has successfully aggravated many of the people that play this game.
    Isn't the whole "share and co-operate" thing that guilds do supposed to include sharing resources, like crop yield?
    I'd rather a guild member took from my farm than a non-guild member, and I'd rather someone (anyone) took it if they wanted it.
    I really don't care if I lose a little of the yield - I'm getting more than I paid for, and I'm probably getting more than I lost if I take from other people, anyway.
    Why are people so bothered about this?

Eh, that's not entirely why I hate people.
    What I hate is that I was dropped from a guild because of it.
    Very considerate...
    Whatever.

Originally posted by Shadowscarred View Post
    In particular, the kind that form a guild and help each other and such, yet feel offended if you steal from their farm.
    Great job, by the way, calling it stealing - that alone has successfully aggravated many of the people that play this game.
    Isn't the whole "share and co-operate" thing that guilds do supposed to include sharing resources, like crop yield?
    I'd rather a guild member took from my farm than a non-guild member, and I'd rather someone (anyone) took it if they wanted it.
    I really don't care if I lose a little of the yield - I'm getting more than I paid for, and I'm probably getting more than I lost if I take from other people, anyway.
    Why are people so bothered about this?

Eh, that's not entirely why I hate people.
    What I hate is that I was dropped from a guild because of it.
    Very considerate...
    Whatever.
    Did that guild lay out any rules at the start of the event?

Comment

Not initially, though after a few days a guild official asked people not to take from other farms.
      I questioned it, I was ignored, and then I decided that it wouldn't be so bad if the guild member in question was offline.
      Maybe that was poor judgment.
      What had me dropped from the guild was more my attitude to theirs (regarding the action) - I believe their response would have been the same had I been stealing, say, gold (though I doubt the issue would have come up).
      I even refrained from taking from those people that explicitly asked me not to take from them.
      One of them called me a terrorist.
      Last edited by Shadowscarred; 04-12-2013, 08:12 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Comment

Just join the next best guild, ** em.
        Last edited by ElusionM; 04-12-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

That's what's so ironic.
          As much as I hate people, I'm loyal to some of them, like these ones.
          I might join another guild if begging for forgiveness doesn't work, since they breached the terms of my loyalty at that point.
          Anyway, I considered joining a better guild - this one isn't the best, as it happens.

Comment

Working...
          X