Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1 More Battleground Attempt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 More Battleground Attempt

Hi there,

I'd actually like to suggest that, since Battlegrounds run several times per day. Why not have 3 attempts instead of just 2? I mean, usually I finish off both attempts pretty quickly and the battleground just keeps on running. Having three attempts will give us much more enjoyment throughout the day ^^. Or at least that's how I feel about. Two attempts might have been fine in the past, but with battleground opening rather often, more than 2 seems like a good idea to me.

Good idea. Also for me with an unpredictable sched. I sometimes have to quit a BG 30 seconds after entering (which I would rather do, than than just sit in spawn and leech). How about if you leave within 60 seconds you get that attempt back?
    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

You can still get honors even if you dont have attempts so long you not have rise 3k honors a day.

is only that you can not get insigines or take points frome seds you delevery.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
        Good idea. Also for me with an unpredictable sched. I sometimes have to quit a BG 30 seconds after entering (which I would rather do, than than just sit in spawn and leech). How about if you leave within 60 seconds you get that attempt back?
        Join, see team losing-> Quit.

Comment

Another suggestion: make battlegrounds class-bound. Knights are weak against archers and mages, making them easy targets. Knights are always the victims of the high scores the archers and mages make. And meanwhile they need the knights as tanks to fight the toughest bosses in the multiplayer dungeons. Fairness is nowhere to find in this.
          Server: S126 - Wilderiver
          Character: Urania
          Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
            Another suggestion: make battlegrounds class-bound. Knights are weak against archers and mages, making them easy targets. Knights are always the victims of the high scores the archers and mages make. And meanwhile they need the knights as tanks to fight the toughest bosses in the multiplayer dungeons. Fairness is nowhere to find in this.
            Fairness in a game called Wartune where you have to kill people... yes... War is always completely fair...

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
              The solution to this is you make your Knight hard to kill - meaning it takes a good amount of time to do him/her in! The people going for MVP/lots of kills ill only attack you once if it takes a long time to kill you!

Comment

And i want mre dungeon attempts

Comment

Working...
                X