Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ancient spirits rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient spirits rewards

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone with more experience could advise me on this. Assuming I can get 2k spirits from event, what would be the most proficient way to use them? I know that mount is everyone probably wants, bu2 2k spirits is 10m daru (or gold) if I'm not mistaken.

In my specific situation - I am in my 40ish lvl and wait to lvl 50 to level my new troops (I am a knight if that is important). Now I have 6m+ daru saved, which should get my troops to lvl 34. With daru from the event I could level them to lvl 42 (almost 43). And that is a big difference I think.
    I have no idea how fast I can get daru on higher lvls, and how much this new mount would affect my character. If 10m daru on lvl 50+ can be gathered in 1 week (probably not), then mount is more long-term stats boost.

I would love to read your thoughts, thank you in advance

Well look at it this way the mount you can obtain now the daru you can obtain later but you cannot obtain the mount later and the stat boost is pretty decent you will eventually run out of uses of the daru you will never not need more stats

Comment

Well, depends. It's really a tough question.

A quick gold boost could give you some power with which you could get more gold and an advantage that could be worth quite a lot. Possibly more than +20 to all stats if you're on a new server.

Don't buy kyanite.

This could be a great source for clothing, even if you're a casher. Clothing will give you a boost in some areas, but it is possible that it will be possible to get clothing from events later on. Take clothing if you're not a casher and don't have those slots filled and don't manage to get exactly 2k but a bit less.

The mount is the most permanent of all bonuses, and that's why it's so expensive. It's not the stats (+20 is a lot, but not that much really), it's the fact that when everyone maxes out everything people who have these mounts will be the strongest. It's like playing for the late game.

I'd like the mount if possible, because of this. But clothing is a pretty cool too, if you don't have it yet, or don't manage to get 2k. Now, the gold/daru question. 10 million is a lot. But I'd only take it if you're on a new server and need power fast. If you actually manage to get 2k you're kinda devoted to it and might continue to play on for some time. In my current position I can get that much daru in less than a week (a relatively strong lvl 59 archer). After lvl 50 you'll be able to get it in 2-3 weeks, but as I said, this depends on other people. If you're on a new server you might get 1% on the boss on this level. If you're active, I don't see why you couldn't get 1M gold/daru per day from devotion, events and the WB.

Comment

how about save urself some future sadness and make a mage charicter lol i have a lvl 55 knight mages make me wana rage quit xD but in all seriousness get the mount as agile said u can get daru any time but the mount u can only get now. if u do both quest every day u can get more than enough for the mount just do ur 20 arenas for 5 then guild battle for the whips and makes sure u only use 5 whips from GB a day and u can get all 10 seeds every day

Comment

Originally posted by agiletick View Post
          Well look at it this way the mount you can obtain now the daru you can obtain later but you cannot obtain the mount later and the stat boost is pretty decent you will eventually run out of uses of the daru you will never not need more stats
          Well there is more evetns coming up for mounts just like them and maybe not this much of gold/daru
          I say if you get 2k spirits, 10m is a lot fro both gold and daru
          O_O
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
            Well there is more evetns coming up for mounts just like them and maybe not this much of gold/daru
            I say if you get 2k spirits, 10m is a lot fro both gold and daru
            O_O
            Agreed that there will, in all probability, be other events for mounts. But, don't forget the stat increases for mounts is cumulative.

Comment

I would get the mount. It's not something you can get later, unless by very small chance they do an event with the same mount... but that's not likely. Who knows when we'll get another chance at the piggy mount?

If you want the hawkstrider, get it now. There are always other chances for gold, daru, and clothes.

Comment

for people like me that remember when a few of the mounts were event only mounts... well now they are in the market, the reindeer and the alpaca.... so I am keeping a open mind about the mounts as its never a good idea to say never.
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank you everyone, those are very good suggestions.

I am playing on one of older servers, so getting in top x of world boss is not likely for a long time - now I am getting about 0.2%.
                  I am not a casher, but I managed to get a cs weapon in eggs event, which really helps (one skill instead of 3 before I can use aoe) so clothing is something to consider.

I'm going to think about this really hard, if I manage to get 2k spirits I am trying very hard though

And it's nice to hear that it is manageable to get 10m daru in 2-3, or even less than one week. 10m is crazy amount for me now.

Comment

Working...
                  X