• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lullabys14
    started a topic Harvest

Harvest

Hi,
    i have 2 suggestions for harvest :
    1/ create a scroll to auto harvest our farm (like power of healing, lord of time..)
    2/ a cooldown to 1minute before people can steal our harvest.

• BaMaJa
    replied
    it would be good to have a visible timer to see the progress of your crops in your city, wilds and on runs (MP / PVP etc.) so that you can time your activities and protect your harvest.

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    speaking of roses, being able to grow them would be nice too! 1 for a 4 hr n 3 for a 12 hr but i digress from the op topic!

a 2 min safety net would be great on the farm! so often during last farm event i was there waiting for 7mins or so, plants spawned n were robbed already! so +1 from me on that

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    This suggestion would bring them a good amount of buyers, I'm sure.

Still, the price for roses after nuking friendlist would be greater, I think.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    I think that farm is ok as it is, with the exception that the hand on farm friend list appears BEFORE the crops actually bloom.
    Yes, I noticed it several times when I scrolled through the list of farm friends, going to a ready to harvest friend and the first seed started to bloom.
    And I am not a stalker.

The only thing I agree about the farm issue is prevent others from seeing the clock.
    I don't mind getting ripped if it is pure luck, but I hate when someone notes down the time my nirvana gold seeds bloom...

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Well, as an infamous farm thief, i can't say i'm happy with this suggestion..... Especially when it's proven that actively stealing farms can make keep up with those cashers
    this is just a measure anti stalkers, not anti thiefs.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    1) I don't think it takes you that long to harvest 9 crops in order for this to be implemented
    2) this is a good idea that should be implemented for all players not just vips. This is a good antistalker sugestion. Because of my lag even if I spam click on the crop until its ready the stalker still manages to steal it :|

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Well, as an infamous farm thief, i can't say i'm happy with this suggestion..... Especially when it's proven that actively stealing farms can make keep up with those cashers

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    1 click harvest would most likely favor to VIPs.. but ya, a CD would be nice for those insatiable sticky fingers who goes stealing spree while you are in MP and give you freezes.. >_<

OR

when your farm is ready, you get some sort of 1-hr or 2-hr protection from sticky fingers.. can buy little prots thru vouchers, but for higher protection, it can be purchasable by balens in the farm shop..

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    1 click harvest would most likely favor to VIPs.. but ya, a CD would be nice for those insatiable sticky fingers who goes stealing spree while you are in MP and give you freezes.. >_<

Leave a comment:

• Lotus_Eater
    replied
    maybe something like 1 click-harvest like astral one....i bet that would be great too....XD
    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 09-14-2013, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    TimlaVmun

The cooldown idea is great.

It's kinda a miracle an auto-harvest scroll hasn't been made yet... Especially with this kind of event, lot of people would pay balens for it

your coment is funny
    i agre with you man hapent to many too many times but honestly 1 or 2 min cooldown that they cant be harvest no use if you are blitzing camapining or crypt or if you are stuck in MPds

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Well... as far as i can tell, some people would buy those auto-harvest scroll, so... why not.
    And, well... one minute cooldown... not sure, i'd prefer that other players can't see how much time is left for the crops.

Leave a comment:

• BlueEarth
    replied
    Hayzzzzzzzz.... R2 made this ancient seed stuff, so players will now realize how bad being stolen is, thus they would made something that would protect their crops, using balens, thus another money for them... Very very clever...................... I wish I was that... lol

Leave a comment:

• Toffet_Vii
    replied
    I agree with 2, at least. Perhaps a 1-2 minute period before people can harvest, maybe it get's greater as your farm level or land level increases.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X