Compensation packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation packs

I know, I know, you can't get everything you missed out on in a compensation pack.

But this also happened at such a terrible time. Just a few minutes before group arena was to start... which I had to do for my 5 ancient seeds.

Yes, there are 2 group arenas in 1 day. But I'm human. I sleep. I've actually skipped some nights of sleep altogether, and I'm a college student... but last night I just crashed.

You can't blame me for sleeping. How was I to know this would happen just a few minutes before group arena started?

I'm already struggling to collect enough ancient spirits for the hawkstrider. I know we all are. 2,000 is tough, especially for those who don't steal. (Please refrain from telling me to steal and that I can make over 200 ancient spirits in one day... that is not the point of this thread.)

I just don't see how giving 5 seeds in the compensation pack would unbalance things. I know I can't speak for everyone, but I wouldn't care if those who did do their arena quest got the extra 5 seeds. I don't care if they have extra. I just want to make sure that I have enough. You get me?

Same could go with mount training whips. Some people may end up with extra, but does that really matter? Is that really harmful? The people I know in-game don't care about bringing other people down, they just want to make sure that they themselves are doing okay. Does that make sense? :X

I know there will be people who will disagree. Yes, it's unfair some people got things while we didn't and now they get extra? Honestly, I don't mind. It may just be me, but I'd rather a few people get extra and I get what I've been working hard for than a few people get something and I get nothing.

Now before you say anything about how r2 won't give out things like that... I know. I knew from the start I'd be screwed over the seeds and training whips I need for my hawkstrider. But I'm not staying shush anyway. We can at least discuss this. Maybe, just maybe if we discuss this in a civil, mature, and thoughtful way, r2 will notice and actually think about what we said. Maybe.

Probably not lol

The only problem in your statement i see is that you say you've been working hard to get something on an online game where you sit on your butt and click your mouse a few times a minute. If thats what you see as hard work I suggest you never leave college and never get a real job.

Comment

If you don't plan to steal, then unless you cash you're not getting the mount, with or without the 5 seeds. If you do cash, then it's just a little extra you need to spend =)

Luckily majority of your server along with every other server would of missed out also. So it's not like you or they are the only ones. Compensation packs are always garbage though. =D

Originally posted by BlitzofChaos View Post
      The only problem in your statement i see is that you say you've been working hard to get something on an online game where you sit on your butt and click your mouse a few times a minute. If thats what you see as hard work I suggest you never leave college and never get a real job.
      Good thing work just involves typing just a few words a minute, or saying a few words a minute, or doing whatever you get paid to do a few times a minute =D

Comment

I wonder why there's no Ancient Spirits in the compensation pack. I lost 36 spirits because I couldn't log in to game for over 6 Hours.

I was prepared to get them when ready but servers were down. Now I can't blame those who stole them that much since it's a game dynamic. Can't blame me because I was ready to go harvest them.

That leaves R2 to blame yet they do not compensate for this! Now I see another perspective here, people unable to even get 5 seeds because of server outage. Yet another reason to compensate with Spirits!

Comment

oh please dont blame R2, if you do so they will just close the thread! just do like that:
          R2 you re so great guys good job! i love that compensation package its so awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
            oh please dont blame R2, if you do so they will just close the thread! just do like that:
            R2 you re so great guys good job! i love that compensation package its so awesome!
            Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
              thats only your opinion, and even if it was thats the easiest to do when im fill with rage.

Comment

i have a suggestion to make everyone happy. R2 should just stop doing events to give away stuff people would otherwise have to buy. That way there would be no complaints and no problems.

Comment

i have a suggestion to make everyone happy. R2 should just stop doing events to give away stuff people would otherwise have to buy. That way there would be no complaints and no problems.
                  Sadly that goes against R2's business model. They will never stop doing events.

Comment

Sadly that goes against R2's business model. They will never stop doing events.
                    Thats not the sad thing. The sad thing is everytime r2 tries to give free stuff away and add events to increase peoples enjoyment, they feel the need to complain about every little thing that goes wrong instead of just honestly thanking r2 for the fun they have everyday.

Comment

Lol... He says it was a hard work cause he tries to have time to play an online game in his busy schedule in college... I don't blame him... If I were in his case, I w0uld also say i'm working hard...

Good thing work just involves typing just a few words a minute, or saying a few words a minute, or doing whatever you get paid to do a few times a minute =D
                      Haha... In my case, my char has not gotten to what it was without myself working hard... I had planned all along what and how to do things, so that i can improve myself more... Trying to plan how to insert my time to play while I'm busy working is a real pain in the brain to do... I would say that thinking is the hardest work there is... I say this out of my experience.

Anyways, I think 5 ancients seeds would really be a good thing to give for a compensation....
                      Last edited by BlueEarth; 04-13-2013, 09:16 AM.
                      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Please shut the hell up.

Thats not the sad thing. The sad thing is everytime r2 tries to give free stuff away and add events to increase peoples enjoyment, they feel the need to complain about every little thing that goes wrong instead of just honestly thanking r2 for the fun they have everyday.
                        So let me ask you this then sport. What do you say to an undefeated team losing the finals because the people couldn't log in? I'm sure you probably see no problem with it but some of us do. Go kiss their butts some more why don't you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dumbass-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	1666633

Comment

What do i say to an undefeated team who loses because of a glitch in the system?

Its life, Stuff happens. Don't sweat the small stuff and remember everything is small stuff.

Comment

What do i say to an undefeated team who loses because of a glitch in the system?

Its life, Stuff happens. Don't sweat the small stuff and remember everything is small stuff.
                            Lol... Not everyone has a 'sanguine' personality as you have... Some are melancholic, people who cry when things don't go as they have planned... And please remember that changing personalities and behaviors is a very hard thing to do to yourself...
                            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I'm a 4.0 student attending a 4 year private college.
                              You're right, I do sit on my butt all day! Writing essays and getting my work done on time while balancing out work with play. Ooh, I'm so lazy.
                              Don't bother commenting anymore. You are not contributing to this discussion. Re-read my last paragraph please. If you will not be civil, do not comment. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X