No announcement yet.

Compensation packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compensation packs are fine. Letting servers continue when only a fraction of the player-base is able to login isn't. That is where new gaps in developement are occuring. Either bring all servers down when something like this occurs, or "roll-back" servers (ALL player gold/daru/exp/inventory, etc.) to the values they were just before the issues began. THEN compensate evenly.

Letting a few players strike it rich (seriously?! 12M gold/daru from a single WB!) while everyone else cannot log in to grow/develope or even defend themselves (lose some stats if offline making for easy plunders/duels, farms get plundered and infested, etc) certainly causes a sense of favoritism in a competition-driven event-based game like this, honestly.

Comment

As far as the gb instance, there is a server that a guild complained they are top guild and they lost due to inability of players being able to get on the game. In fact there were players of that guild on the game and in that battle..just not the "top dog" dominating players and they did lose. Lost 1 gb for the first time, and now are whining and crying about it. 1 gb lost out all of these that have been played. Grow up please and act like mature people, all the other guilds were faced with the same problems, they didn't have their players either. It came down to who was on and who wasn't. No ones fault. Life some times doesn't happen like we want it to...game life is the same way too. You will be back dominating the server again very shortly, don't worry and your hunger, dominance and drive to obliterate every one on the server will still be there and carry on. Patience little grasshopper, you know who you are.

Comment

I do get ur point. It's fine if my friends are getting more ancient spirits than I do and I dont care if they steal my crops too.. but I haven't been able to log in and do GA or event get whips for 2 days now.. 15 seeds lost, putting me (us) waaayyy behind the ancient spirit count making it harder to exchange it for something nice, maybe even the hair. But, with or without this problem, getting the chocobo for non-cashers is impossible. U need to spend a little to get that colorful chicken.
        There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: "Not today".

Comment

I do agree with the loss of the ancient seeds being lost and the need to have them replaced. I also don't mind if others get more than ones who are not able to or were not able to get on. If not putting in a compensation pack, how about extending the event a few more days to allow us to earn them. I would even go along with that. That way we still have to come and do the work for them. Not just have them handed to us. It would have to be an equal number of days that we are down though to make it even. That would be my suggestion. Also adding some additional events so non-cashers can obtain the mount would be really great.

Comment

thes packs are bloddy lame compair to peopol who dident miss any and even more to teh lucky ases who dident dc etc tah thave done 2 WB's whort over 3 mill

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
              oh please dont blame R2, if you do so they will just close the thread! just do like that:
              R2 you re so great guys good job! i love that compensation package its so awesome!
              what about honor loss of not able to attend guild battle, do you think you will get the same honor by using double honnor sroll in battleground. if you strong high level player, conratulations, but if you still low level player, pity for you

Comment

R2 - Funny how they don't even acknowledge the system being down 2 days in a row or even explain whats going on formally. I mean release a statement or something. People are paying money for this game- VIP etc and if they can't access the game at all times as Wartunes is advertised as a free 24-7 game its really messed up.
                Compensation should be refunding people's money as well as other options
                In this game time is money. If we can't access things and miss out on events we should be refunded balens or cash credited back, especially if we're paying.

Comment

they will not give our money back i guarantee
                  as today error, they said that problem is with the hosting provider, so why not choose great stable hosting provider coz im sure game provider can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                    R2 - Funny how they don't even acknowledge the system being down 2 days in a row or even explain whats going on formally. I mean release a statement or something. People are paying money for this game- VIP etc and if they can't access the game at all times as Wartunes is advertised as a free 24-7 game its really messed up.
                    Compensation should be refunding people's money as well as other options
                    In this game time is money. If we can't access things and miss out on events we should be refunded balens or cash credited back, especially if we're paying.
                    They have no obligation whatsoever to give you your money back.
                    The fact that they give people anything is more of a sign of good faith, since they're not actually obligated to give you anything.

Edit: aside from the service, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                      R2 - Funny how they don't even acknowledge the system being down 2 days in a row or even explain whats going on formally. I mean release a statement or something.
                      You mean an announcement like this, that was already on the forum on april 12th? http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=189

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        You mean an announcement like this, that was already on the forum on april 12th? http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=189
                        Nope one that is only about the DNS issues and server issues as well as about the credit card hacking. Not that just mentions it in a line, but without it in the main subject line of the post....

Comment

Originally posted by Aspasia View Post
                          But, with or without this problem, getting the chocobo for non-cashers is impossible. U need to spend a little to get that colorful chicken.
                          With my farm level, I would've been able to get it without spending any balens or stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                            oh please dont blame R2, if you do so they will just close the thread! just do like that:
                            R2 you re so great guys good job! i love that compensation package its so awesome!
                            another weaklings..show us your char please..your lvl..i want to know..

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzofChaos View Post
                              Thats not the sad thing. The sad thing is everytime r2 tries to give free stuff away and add events to increase peoples enjoyment, they feel the need to complain about every little thing that goes wrong instead of just honestly thanking r2 for the fun they have everyday.
                              bull, r2 needs to be more generous when they f up, its not the fault of the players game was shut down, its r2 fault for there **** management they have there

Comment

Originally posted by ch4rlie View Post
                                another weaklings..show us your char please..your lvl..i want to know..
                                Duh? you dont understand sarcasm? or you dont understand english?

Comment

Working...
                                X