Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i only one who cant acces Wartune ! DNS problems 13/4/2013 Temple of Iba S1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutiepie4711 View Post
    I tried everything...cleared cache and cookies, rebooted my pc, swore a lot but nothing helps..boohoo Cutiepie not happy....
    I did the same, in addition I rebooted my pc 3x, and turned off my antivirus.. It`s still the same result. Can`t log into the game.

Comment

i hope we get a HUGE compensation

Comment

Originally posted by wujoh View Post
        i hope we get a HUGE compensation
        Thats funny, did you happen to notice the "HUGE" compensation for the same thing happening yesterday at this time? Better get that idea out of mind.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

yup another day another failure, was stuck loading guild chamber to log in and summon my guild tree so of course silly me reloaded and than bang guess what can't get in, fix the bugs NO NEW SERVERS! c'mon get over yourselves already
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Been logged in the last 48 hours now...yall need to like, not close your browsers or something...Made like 8m on the world boss last night, looks like I get the same thing again tonight, plus the compensation again if this keeps up.

THANK YOU R2!!!!

Wait I lied, they restarted servers this morning, was able to get in when I woke up though...still closing browser = bad. Told my server last night I don't trust the main page stability here, why risk it?

I see this more as your faults then R2's. You know this **** is gonna happen, it's like walking on ice with a pair of flaming boots, JUST DONT DO IT!!!

Comment

i cant log im either and this is starting to get old

Comment

i cant log in either. Havent been able to for the last 10 mins

Comment

i NEVER log out, but of course during this, my internet got reset and lost connection. and now i cant get back in -.-

Comment

I got it to work, I change to google free dns server and clear cache.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarash View Post
                      I got it to work, I change to google free dns server and clear cache.

thank you... its the only known temp fix at this stage.... and players have to do it to their own computers
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R23675527 View Post
                        I hope they are not getting hacked.
                        Almost made me spit out my coffee! Hacked? Did you say hacked? Why, no one hacks this game. The top people always pay for their balens in wb and revive constantly every wb, buy every steed, and have maxed everything... they must have paid 10,000 dollars for this game by now. Oh, and they also know how to hit your city when under city protection, must be some special catagory.. but hacking? NEVAH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X