Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequor
    replied
    Hi, I'm the guy who is quitting because you force leveled me, not nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    this is waar!

Leave a comment:

• demonulbun
    replied
    hey why do not I have my character account? had a knigh the lv 66 name: XtremeFyre and now it was the S400 is the account I much Nightkeep please help me: D

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    I'm a gamer in my mid 30s. My preferred character is usually a ranged attacker with heal abilities, so mage was a natural for me. I play all 3 classes and like archer the least. It just feels very cookie cutter and it's aggravating that the game seems to reward archers more than the other classes. Mage is my preferred class, but it would be nice if they gave mages more single target dps since that is what the game rewards the most in PvE (world boss, sky trail, necro).
    It would be nice if they expanded on what is already here rather than adding more classes. The current classes are okay but very limited by their small skill books. I think they could improve the classes a lot by expanding our skill books or giving access to other class' skills after you hit a certain level. If I had to come up with new classes to add, I'd end up making classes that are a hybrid between existing classes. A templar would be a knight with heals. A bombardier would be an archer with lots of low rage cost aoes. Cavalry would be a combination of knight's def/buffs and archer's speed/debuffs. A wizard would be a mage that specializes in dps/debuffs (pretty much a matk archer). Artillery would be an interesting class to add, but would be hard to balance. It would be like an archer but very slow attack speed (every attack would take 2 turns, 3 turns for delphic) and higher attack. It would have a shell shock effect that would be 50% chance of random debuff (the debuff would include rune effects like chaos or amnesia).
    Real life or games? Games are a fun way to de-stress, but I'd hate to live in them non stop. I consider games a fun escape from real life, but not a replacement for it.

Leave a comment:

• Alptraume
    replied
    Age : 29...and female...yes FEMALE =P No matter how many people assume I'm a guy.

perfered character in Wartune : Mage...tried archer and knight but kept going back to my mage.

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Maybe a caster who ISN'T all about the heals? Like Rune Keepers in LotRO...they can do both...my mage has aoes but that's it...no really good single target attacks..

would I be around in one year ? Maybe...not sure yet

gaming or real life ? Working is ok but it's more fun to be here to kill things as stress relief =P

Leave a comment:

• Mairenn
    replied
    I am a 17yo female playing my dads former toon after he passed away in November. It did not seem right to just let it go after all the time that the whole family played in game together. Plus he named his toon after me, so i am playing it on Kabam 40.

Leave a comment:

• ronster87
    replied
    I'm 36, i'm not a gamer at all even though i remember playing Manic Miner on the 48k. PS3 for me is just a Netflix portal and my son's 2hrs/day toy. PS4? Are you kidding me, have you seen its price?!!? I don't even earn that a week!!

Time in game? Started playing Wartune a couple of months ago, i go to the gym and this game fits my resting period perfectly.

Preferred class. I chose tank because i thought that was the attacking type. I was obviously wrong but i don't mind being the sand bag wall.

Real life or gaming... Is that a question?

Leave a comment:

• TisOnlyi
    replied
    Originally posted by paladinexp View Post
    In my 50's... started coding using punchcards,
    I am SOOOO glad to see that I am not the only "Ancient one" on here amongst all the Twentyies, Thirty-somethings and Teens.
    • A Pocket History: Like Paladinexp I go back a long way in Computing, and I can remember when a Sinclair ZX81 was state of the art. I was a mainframe operator in the 1970s and certainly remember loading punch-card data into an English Electric LEO326 and a (then the Modern Machine) an ICL System 4/72. Now my Smartphone probably has X times the processing power of both those mainframes put together.
    • Time in game: I am new to Wartune (only about three weeks) and new to gaming having taken it up as a pass-time after taking early retirement. So far, Wartune seems to tick most of the boxes and I LIKE the fact that (so far) an upcoming player isn't inevitably going to be pounded ten times a day by high level long-timers. I can live with the now-and-again raid and loss of gold in the Wilds, and the occasional mugging in the crystal mines, but a few games I tried before Wartune let you get past the kindergarten stage, and then you found you were really no more than a milch-cow for the L.50 types.
    • Preffered class: Mage. No particular reason except it seemed the most appropriate when I signed-up.
    • Character I would like to see: I do like the idea of some kind of Mystic Warrior, like the old-school D&D Cleric class (as Paladinexp mentioned). But I suspect it would have to be weaker than a Knight and less magical than a Mage, else it would be imbalanced against other players. So maybe not.
    • RL and Gaming: There's no Restart on Life and you can't walk away when things aren't going your way, so Gaming is a whole lot Better-than-Life (Ooooh, that could be the name of a Game . . . Wait a minute: Red Dwarf beat me to it.)
      But, on the other hand, I never get up in the morning and find I can't get "Real Life" to start, or find I cannot join-in at weekends because too many people want to 'do' Life and the Server is overloaded

Leave a comment:

• Tannhauzer
    replied
    18 here
    prefer to use mage, dat heal so powerful and nice
    characters i'd love to see in wartune: prbbly something like foxlady/mystic in perfect world
    would i be around in a year: hopefully, eventhough slim chance
    fave staff member: nahh, don't have any yet
    gaming or RL: why not both?

Leave a comment:

• Gonnagle
    replied
    I'm feegle! what ya see is what you get.

Leave a comment:

• W@shBUrN
    replied
    hell I was around when space invaders hit the scene Super Mario , BOmberman ^^

perfered character in Wartune : start played on mage and it good to be mage ^^

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? .like ecla said ^ mages that can fire a real critmissile ^.

would I be around in one year ? Umm, prolly just a quarter ^^

favourite staff member ? ohh i dont any staff member so no favourite then ^^

gaming or real life ? gaming just for fun ^^ many important stuff to do on RL ^^

Leave a comment:

• kodman27
    replied
    Hi, Im 27 been playing for a little over a year now, I have chose to play Archer, although i have a mage and knight on different servers. I am by definition a nerd. Addicted to gaming. Ive played nes,snes,sega genesis,ps1,2 xbox xbox 360. My all time favorite game comes from the sega, A game called " shining in the darkness". The greatest game i have ever played. I"m really big into rpg's and even fps like cod and gears of war. I am very competitive. I have cashed some on this game in the early stages when i thought i could keep up, but have since lowered to around 20 bucks a month. Vip and spirit covenant is enough for me. The archer is my favorite class. I play on R2 games s36 graveyard. IN game name DeMoN26. I will be drastically lowering my playing time as my wife has changed jobs and now i can only play before i go to work in the morning while she still sleeps. Lol

Leave a comment:

• abdulahi10
    replied
    me 15 years of age , playing this game for year and almost two months

preffered class mage, fits my style of gaming ( i mean hardcore camper of course )

charcter i would like to see is none , am already tired ppl saying their char is unbalanced , more char will throw my head out of the window ( no offence)

real life and gaming , so many things to do in real life, so much joy , adventure , so this game is to know ppl and increase my wisdom from the people on the forum since u guys are older , getting to know ppl also helps me , i think ur suggestions will matter to me in some way

nice to meet you all

Leave a comment:

• Karistiana
    replied
    I am in my mid-30's. My husband got me into online gaming back when we were dating (over 10 years ago). My main was a wood elf druid in EverQuest (EQ) and pretty much the same in EQ2 but my druid subclass was a warden. I'm anxiously awaiting EQNext. I've played other MMORPG, but EQ is, by far, the one I have enjoyed most.

My favorite classes are healers and DPS casters, so I chose a mage in Wartune. Archers are kinda fun, too, though. I would love to see an addition of a DPS caster class - no heals, just nukes (wizzy style y'all). Definitely would play a wizard if there was one. I get burned out on being a healer sometimes.

It's doubtful I will still be playing Wartune in a year. I'm very disappointed in the game right now. There are some serious issues that need to be addressed. When I'm able to play EQNext, this game is history. I don't see them fixing much here because it seems more about the money than the players. Gotta have paying players to make the money, so they should really get their priorities in check.

Real life comes first, but I will admit it is nice to be able to escape to a virtual world for a bit!
    Last edited by Karistiana; 04-23-2014, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wildfire54
    replied

Gamer: was In AC: Asherons Call for YEARS.. started in its Beta, worked in game,also out in tech room and chat rooms.. still love AC ..

Preferred character in Wartune: Archer

Character I'd love to see in Wartune?: the 3rd WB would be nice.. other than that anything else would be too unbalanced I feel.

Would I be around in a year?: Not sure.. I started on S196 the day it opened a yr ago this Month.. Not happy with the way the game has made its turns.. all depends on R2

Favorite Staff Member?: SO far there is NOT anyone who is my favorite.. we are treated like cut out dolls and they are reading a script

Gaming or Real Life?: RL will always come before any game.. Family first.. Guild family second

Leave a comment:

Working...
X