X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by killa113 View Post
    figured I would gift you all, since you play this game I assume this is your flavor
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80332[/ATTACH]
    i guess u better think wice be4 posting or else i give u a test of your own f**king medicine if this game is being unfair then leave and find something else god damn it

" JÄVLA BÖG ,, KUK SUGARE "

Leave a comment:

• paladinexp
    replied
    In my 50's... started coding using punchcards, moved to a commodore64, then into cobol coding on Sys36's and VAX's.

Been gaming online for a longtime. Started out by developing DOOM and Descent3 episodes/levels and posting them on a bulletin board back in the early 90's.

Currently a Knight, but would like to see it develop with some magic skills (like the Cleric Class in the old D&D). That would make the skill tree much more interesting.

Be around in a year?... Who knows. I'm a low cash player (about $10 a month), but its hard to keep up. Lower Level players with big purple or orange sylphs pound me

Fav Staff member?...don't know many at all because I've never seen one 'in-game', but... Stormie for the updates (hardest job that)

Leave a comment:

• WarDrag989
    replied
    its been a long time offline

Leave a comment:

• dreadknight
    replied
    i am not that old but started at age 3 or so with an atari....so maybe i am old. but to me real gaming xp doesnt help a lot in wartune. what u dont know someone will tell u anyway. and that is what makes the game so addictive to me is the dozens of things i need to do everyday, but all the while i can chat with ppl who have become good friends. without them i would get very bored

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    figured I would gift you all, since you play this game I assume this is your flavor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gay-man.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1685217

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by r227898126 View Post
    it's cool... When you turn 15 i think you'll learn to stop yelling at people with caps

dude why all The commosion wait until i get there then may be i acn invite u on my birthday

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Thought i might as well post something on here, so here goes......

Hi, im 17years old, been playing wartune since 08-30-2012 as far as my first accounts says. I'd say im a HARDCORE GAMER(online)
    I love gaming as far as i remember i started playing cards(Yu-Gi-Oh) to ps1 carrying onto next generations... I played other MMO's such as runescape,roblox(really addictive)
    and theres others..... So far i have put wartune on the top of the list as one of the best games i've ever played online.........

My prefered wartune class, that would definately be a mage no questions asked

would i be around in a year? i'd probably be here for another 10years+ if your asking me

also i like to do what other normal stuff guys do....like deleting my history ^_^

so thats me

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    Hi 14 year old gamer think playing this game since 2012 nice to meet ya all have been a gamer since i was 8 yrs still think this game was good but feel like its collapsing now ..... I TESTED ALL CHARACTERS AND FINALLY DEIDED TO GO WITH A MAGE NOT BECAUSE PPL GO UP WITH BUT COZ IT FITZ MY STYLE OF GAMING

it's nice to meet ppl ''
    It's cool... when you turn 15 I think you'll learn to stop yelling at people with caps

Leave a comment:

• gameplay92
    replied
    Hey! I play this game like over a year and it's so good. I played world of warcraft too and I know what means to be a no lifer) Now that I have moved on to wartune I can say it's an improve, because I don't spend so much time in it and it's still an awesome game.

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    Hi 14 year old gamer think playing this game since 2012 nice to meet ya all have been a gamer since i was 8 yrs still think this game was good but feel like its collapsing now ..... I TESTED ALL CHARACTERS AND FINALLY DEIDED TO GO WITH A MAGE NOT BECAUSE PPL GO UP WITH BUT COZ IT FITZ MY STYLE OF GAMING

it's nice to meet ppl ''
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-24-2014, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• N7Master
    replied
    Im 20 years old and ive been gaming since the super nintendo days when i got a little older i graduated to the playstation 1 and 2 and have since moved mainly to the 360 and mmorpg's and while i enjoy table top games like MTG and D&D video games are where my heart truly lies, Im new to wartune my prefered charecter is an archer and im still getting use to the game mechanics but so far im realy enjoying it

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    i too am close to my 40's and gotta say this is the first time i played a mmorpg game(hope that is the correct term) I think i have been playing this game for bout 8 months now (without skippig a beat) and i am hooked. Lag glitches included. LUV this game..

Leave a comment:

• I80PROOF
    replied
    I don't think they need to add any classes. Really what needs to be added is a variety on builds. Need to add way more astrals with higher rates of activation and more skill selection. Give people ability to build a custom character or build not the standard cookie cutter builds which aren't many. I mean the orange astrals like illusion etc with the 10% activation rate create another 20 of those increase activation rates and skill sets this game would become a lot more interesting

Leave a comment:

• jazal22
    replied
    hi, 62 years old, love the game, although its getting quite addictive

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    Isn't the purpose of this thread is to get to know people and their preferences? xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X