No announcement yet.

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am confused why I can not open the game please help me?

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
      57 yrs, MD. A Gamer since the Text Based RPGs. My favorites are old classical DOS FPSs´. There was joy of invention in those games.
      Mage lvl 60, a light casher, just opening sockets.
      I too was an old text-based gamer from back in the day. Played and Developed actually. Was big into SlothMUD, MeatMUD, a Moment in Tyme (Wheel of Time based MUD) and VampyreMUD.

As for me...

I'm in my 40s, have a kid with another on the way and live in the US, NJ to be precise. Been playing D&D type games since, well, D&D in the late 70s. First PC game that got me hooked was Bard's Tale.

Comment

32 years old and always been a gamer (atari, nes, snes and on, though we all know PC is where its at)

prefered class is a knight. started as a knight and still my favorite, though i got tired of getting owned by mages and made one. knight lvl 68 65K R2-S38 IronBorn, mage lvl 65 61K Kabam S1 Kain

i like the idea of sub classes, especially healing knight. my knight focuses on block and HP, also used regen astral for a while, till i realized it was holding me back and swapped for pdef.

sooooo addicted, pretty sure ill be around

favorite would be you Kit, since you play (played, havent seen you much lately) on my server. R2-S38 baby!!!!! and your the only one i know hehe

gaming, real life is just a long, very detailed game when you think about it anyways

Comment

Hi. I am 22. My first console was NES and SNES, Then had gamecube got bored of it went to PS2. I got into WoW because of an ex, and can't afford to play it anymore so here i am.

Preferred class is Archer.

May or may not be around it's according.

I don't really know any of the staff so i can't say i have any faves.

Gaming preferred to real life. Real life is just soo boring.

Comment

kenapa harus ada vip.................. n kenapa untuk mendaptka senjata tuk nex lvl tu terlalu rumit mendaptkanya,btttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

I am 56 and played alot of the old games.
              My first real online rpg that got me into gaming on a big scale was Ultima Online. I played that as much as possible and spent months on it.
              Strategy and fantasy are my favorites. Zelda and Final Fantasy were favorites and always bring happy memories
              They say a boat is a hole in the water to throw money in and Wartune compares as a hole in the internet that does the same.
              This is a qoute from another post and i agree completely. "There are some insane amounts of spending going on and way to many events that give a huge advantage to other players.
              For me that takes the fun out the game because it means idiots with a wallet can outplay you with no real strategy."
              Will i play on?? Yes, unless it isnt fun anymore because I can't compete and it turns into really just a pay game.
              Preferred character ---Mage because of the different strategy you can use to make them stronger.
              Character i would like to see --- Maybe a thief with stealth capability.
              Staff: None because google serves better than the staff in my experience. Staff always tries to refer you elswhere and never answers questions or helps with game issues.. Most disapointing part of the game.
              Pro's of Wartune -- Interesting RPG.
              Con's of Wartune -- Buy your way to be the best.

Comment

I am 64 guess that I am the oldest, haven't seen anyone older yet on here. I do not really know very much about this game just started a week and a half ago i'm at level 40, but from what I see, I like it. I to have played many games from way back in the dark ages, D&D was my favorite, had a great dungeon master (excuse my miss spells). I am not aquainted with anyone as of yet. But it does seem to me that you do have to pay your way to the top. I play a knight, thought it would have more capabilities then it does. I will be playing to see how it develops. I to would like to see some changes in the characters abilities.

Comment

first game astroids remember flipping score board favorite computer game everquest in my 40's

Comment

my first gaming console was PONG. you hooked it to your tv, it had two paddles and a dot. jut like ping pong. to get to a harder level you would hit a switch and make the paddles shorter. ahh the good ole' days

Comment

Well well..............
                      im at 13s :P just a kid playing a nice game mmm......first console i think was an atari then got a ps1 later xbox.....
                      the fist game i guess was a tank game very nice funny ebglish not my 1st languaje alredy a vers of wartune in my languaje but to lazy to go to play that lol.................played the invaders in the GTA mini game .... xD Donkey kong was funny too i played a lot of old games on SNES very cool

Fav char: archer, i think mage its nice but i dont like to be a mage prefer the style of archer

A new char? .......... i dont like a new character but i like the idea of let use skill combations like Multi ultimate slasher,lunaticwhirlwind etc good idea i think :P

would be in a yearr ?? : yes ( if the world doesnt end )

Staff staff staff member tooo lazy to write in forums only check the updates soo i doesnt have meet any.....

Gaming or real life? mmmmm....... Real life is a new console? did i can order it on amazon?? well ANY TELL ME PLEASE ))))
                      For now GAMING )) ( till some1 give me the answer of what real life )

I can change or no -,....,-

Comment

Well, I just played stuffs like sword of fargoal, Temple of Apshai, telengard.
                        I remembered turning undead in telengard on a demon and it enraged him.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Oh gosh...I feel so wet-behind-the-ears when I hear you old veterans talking... XD

Anyway, fantasy fanatic, avid Wartune player and mage girl over here. Howdy do? *shakes hand*
                          The Sorceress is Watching

Miriel
                          S265-Frost Summit
                          Mage
                          Level 71

Comment

can someone translate the thread title in english?

Comment

Originally posted by magenoob123 View Post
                              can someone translate the thread title in english?
                              I am not too sure, I can hardly speak nary english myself.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Just started Wartunes and the RPG world and love it so far. Learning well from reading here and from those that look out. Met some of the exact opposite too. My first RPG was Tera but it didn't last because my computer wouldn't support it. Learning and taking notes on how guilds act as well. I'm glad for the friends I have here because I always have support from my friend list despite any hater blockage. Because I deal with all regions in my job, slang could never be used so my only issue is learning the lingo and typing it out in "short" sentences..lol . Other than that I enjoy the laughter and world chat from the other players as I build my knight and love to support those that invite or pm me. I have Xbox and Playstation3 too but my hours keep me on the computer most times. Always looking to learn, grow and just be me.
                                Last edited by LYKAWOLF; 12-14-2013, 10:45 PM.
                                L Y K A
                                (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

Working...
                                X