No announcement yet.

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a 34 year old mother of two who works from home. When I was little we had an Atari and I enjoyed playing Miss PacMan and Night Rider. We got a Nitendo when I was a little older and thought Mario Brothers, Tetris, and Mortal Combat were fun. Didn't game much after that until I started working from home and had free time to spend on the computer. I got back into gaming by playing poker on FB and a friend asked me to come play with her and have been playing this ever since. It's been a year and a half now. I am a mage and like that I can heal and attack. ( I always played Scorpion in Mortal Combat for the same reason ) Characters I'd like to see added ~ none, I don't think it would work very well on older servers. Favorite Staff Member ~ NA, I don't spend much time in the forums unless am bored and can't log in. Gaming or real life, a little of both.

Comment

• I am 53, and been gaming since I discovered the magic of the sandbox. I play games to relax, unwind, have a little fun, and maybe even learn something, here and there. I do not really care who wins. That is, too much, subject to point of view, and personal interpretation. I am more into role playing games, and I prefer a game that follows a storyline, even to make up the story as I go. My favorite character has always been the Mage. You know, mind over matter. I think it is fitting that it is almost Christmas, and people are fighting over whether Rudolf is high enough in level to participate in the reindeer games. Having said that, I do not particularly care for PvP.
      Last edited by R239359925; 12-21-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• i'm just here....eating all the moderator's cookies

Comment

• In the chinese servers they actually do have a subclass system there. cant wait for them to make it on our servers.

Comment

• Here's Reaching out to my fellow wartuners and community. Going through a bitter custody battle with my ex for my son and I need legal assistance and cannot afford to hire an attorney any help would be appreciated beyond measure http://www.gofundme.com/ltpkr4

Comment

• I'm a 24 year old male,
              I work at a website management and development company.
              And I am working on my own book series....when I'm not Wartuning.

Comment

• why lose half gems nr when synthesize ?

Comment

• i first console was the Sega, not sure where that puts me...

i'm an archer level 38, gonna be camping for awhile until i got a good BR and is properly set for level 40+ (hopefully).
                  i once played as a mage and leveled too quick and became a bit of a "farm", i stopped playing for some time, might of been half a year, so my archer account is a retry.

Comment

• starting to think we might need to start a senior citizen thread here lol..my first console was a atari 2600..my first computer was a commodore 64..(remember that computer?). Played the old D&D games with the dice and character sheets when i was a teenager...good times

Comment

Working...
                    X