No announcement yet.

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age hmmmm a lady should never give away her age lol but will say I am a mature woman lol.

Gaming didnt come to me until the last 6 years since I became house bound in the real world. My first game addiction was castle age and I like others migrated to wartune.

I didnt really know what class I wanted to be when i first started playing wartune but chose mage. I made a real mess of it to start with so I started on another server as an archer and absolutely love the class and the friends I have made there too.
    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Hi Kitt

Im Amber DawnClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	1679103 Known as HeavensFury in my server Kong 3 or Us West 1. Officer of the great Guild Blades hehe. I am a very light casher but still lvl 9 vip Lord Divine crit mage. If anyone want to check my guildies out google forumotion blades.

Comment

Hi Kitt

Im Amber Dawn Known as HeavensFury in my server Kong 3 or Us West 1. Officer of the great Guild Blades hehe. I am a very light casher but still lvl 9 vip Lord Divine crit mage. If anyone want to check my guildies out google forumotion blades.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	1679104

Comment

I have one random question, how the hell do you change your name on here? I'm Calian not R2D2!!!
          Lvl 60 knight on S26
          Honor Title: Elite warrior/ Spelunker
          Guild: Forsaken

Comment

Can I even remember back that far? The first game I played was Larn, an DOS/ascii based dungeon crawl created for the 8086 processor. It was always a lot of fun figuring out how to get it running on (mostly) IBM compatible machines of the day. Before that it was non computer games like AD&D, GEV Ogre and Car Wars. Makes me wonder if I should do a trip down memory lane and see if I can still pull some of those games out.

Don't know any staff members to identify a favourite, but thanks to all of them for their work in keeping the game going.

Comment

vip9 light casher

Comment

Well, not very old so not been a gamer for long ;p Got into games when I was 11-12, like playing 8-12 hours a day non stop, then got bored of PS3 games so hit the PC, found some browser games and eventually stumbled upon here ^^
                perfered character in Wartune : A knight for sure

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Rogues and warlocks for sure
                would I be around in one year ? probably

Don't really know any of the staff members

gaming or real life ? A no brainer. Gaming.
                S240 knight
                Lvl 64
                Camper
                Almost non casher
                Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                  Well, not very old so not been a gamer for long ;p Got into games when I was 11-12, like playing 8-12 hours a day non stop, then got bored of PS3 games so hit the PC, found some browser games and eventually stumbled upon here ^^

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Rogues and warlocks for sure
                  would I be around in one year ? probably

Don't really know any of the staff members

gaming or real life ? A no brainer. Gaming.
                  I'll stick to my archer, not the best class in the game but I'm more than happy with it, I still after all this time don't find it boring.
                  Mage I was bored with at 50 and knight after 30 measly levels. And in every other game I always play defensive tanking classes.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Why'd you quote me? xD
                    S240 knight
                    Lvl 64
                    Camper
                    Almost non casher
                    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                      Why'd you quote me? xD
                      That's why
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Isn't the purpose of this thread is to get to know people and their preferences? xD
                        S240 knight
                        Lvl 64
                        Camper
                        Almost non casher
                        Hater of spawn campers

Comment

hi, 62 years old, love the game, although its getting quite addictive

Comment

I don't think they need to add any classes. Really what needs to be added is a variety on builds. Need to add way more astrals with higher rates of activation and more skill selection. Give people ability to build a custom character or build not the standard cookie cutter builds which aren't many. I mean the orange astrals like illusion etc with the 10% activation rate create another 20 of those increase activation rates and skill sets this game would become a lot more interesting

Comment

i too am close to my 40's and gotta say this is the first time i played a mmorpg game(hope that is the correct term) I think i have been playing this game for bout 8 months now (without skippig a beat) and i am hooked. Lag glitches included. LUV this game..
                              Player: Vix
                              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Resurgence
                              Lvl 80
                              Class: Archer
                              BR: () crappy

Comment

Im 20 years old and ive been gaming since the super nintendo days when i got a little older i graduated to the playstation 1 and 2 and have since moved mainly to the 360 and mmorpg's and while i enjoy table top games like MTG and D&D video games are where my heart truly lies, Im new to wartune my prefered charecter is an archer and im still getting use to the game mechanics but so far im realy enjoying it

Comment

Working...
                                X