Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

If you are getting kicked or cant access site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your a lost cause, no reason to reply here anymore

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    you used different browsers on your home pc that have previously ran wartune?

if your answer is yes, you are proving my point.

What broswer are you using? go download one you have never ran wartune on with your home PC and try to log on. i bet it works.

and the admin annouced there is a DNS issue on THIER end. Tell me how i cleared my cache and logged in no problem without touching my DNS, when i couldnt log in before?

test it out.

Comment

lost cause? because you don't know how to clear your browers cache lol ok... I've told several people from my server to do the same thing i did, they all got in, i got in. Your clearly doing something wrong.

Comment

Worked as of 12 hours ago. Force you own DNS reso.

Comment

I cleared my cache and it did no good. And yes, I know how to clear my friggin cache.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            lost cause? because you don't know how to clear your browers cache lol ok... I've told several people from my server to do the same thing i did, they all got in, i got in. Your clearly doing something wrong.
            Clearing the cache did NOT work in this case! And, just because it worked for you does NOT mean it works for everyone. You're one of the lucky few that could get into the game.

Comment

GUYS seriously! There is no contest over who knows more than the other - the whole time, the server company R2 contracts with to host Wartune for them was down ... NOT JUST R2GAMES - ALL THAT THIS COMPANY HOSTS. There was no "trick" to resolve this, just waiting for the HOSTING COMPANY to resolve their issues.

Comment

instead of quarreling who is right.. maybe u guys can enlighten me...
                i have 1 ISP shared by 2 pc.
                pc1 with I7,and 8gb ram, and Ge Force 550TI
                pc2 with dual core, 4gb ram, built in VGA.

both are in same server but different guild doing GvG
                pc1 character stuck in spawn area while pc 2 character is slaying people in GvG.
                tell me where did i go wrong?
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

If both are able to log into the server, it isnt an ISP issue. Are you using the same browser on both PCs?

EDIT:

and in response to people saying they cleared cache and it didnt work, what browsers are you using? did you try another browser? cant offer anyone extended help by you saying "i cleared cache it didnt work"

Comment

So where is my 4/13 annoyance pack?
                    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                    X