Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaeleigh
    replied
    Yeah, if they cared to host their own servers, they would have by now. The point is that the overhead cost is lower if they contract another company to keep the servers running and maintained, so they don't have to do that on top of CS and Dev duties. Honestly, I'm done with Kabam and R2 after seeing this measly comp package. No offense, it may help some people out, but for many of us who have invested a lot of money monthly (high cashers), it is insulting, to say the least. Thanks for the fun, guys.

Leave a comment:

• Roadsidebomb
    replied
    dont forget the broken arena button.

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    ^They get millions a month.

Leave a comment:

• R24907107
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    so that they can purchase their own servers.
    R2 gets literally 10s, if not 100s of thousands of dollars a week! If they were going to buy a server they easily could!

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    The lost gold and daru alone is a joke as I know of guildies who made out like bandits on wb. I am glad for them, but had I been able to be online I could have made at least 1.3 mil on the 3rd wb without the benefit of no one else playing. I would have probably made over 3 mil if I could have been one of the lucky saps who happened to be online when it locked everyone else out. Wartune is seriously going to lose players if they don't fix this. There needs to be serious compensation for this second down server.

Leave a comment:

• Luussje
    replied
    @ dackdoid, exactly my 1st thought, that the dude is making a weird joke...

Leave a comment:

• dackdoid
    replied
    You have got to be joking right?
    Why should anyone spend another cent on this game?
    They continuously f over their player base, compensation in order of gold/daru & some crappy insignia with a few stamina pots you have got to be kidding!

How about ancients since everyones farms have been ***** to the max before they can log in due to all this server downtime.
    How about XP lost, what about those who have lost GB's due to this. & The lag in GB's still an issue, customer service is a joke!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X