No announcement yet.

Guys lets show our support to R2 by spending more in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to boycott r2 games and start a class action law suit world wide any casher of any level is being robbed by these idiots and we are told to be patient.. What a joke ... If they had any integrity at all they would have posted days ago that these problems exist and advise all players not top deposit until its fixed .. Bottom line is they dont give a **** and are lying to all of us.. So they get nothing more than a world class action law suit from me and my people

Comment

Originally posted by MrDingo2U View Post
      Time to boycott r2 games and start a class action law suit world wide any casher of any level is being robbed by these idiots and we are told to be patient.. What a joke ... If they had any integrity at all they would have posted days ago that these problems exist and advise all players not top deposit until its fixed .. Bottom line is they dont give a **** and are lying to all of us.. So they get nothing more than a world class action law suit from me and my people
      Not easy to file a lawyer letter to them.
      U need to find out their address.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDingo2U View Post
        Do you know how CALs even work?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Do you know how CALs even work?
          i dont, why dont you explain it to everyone

Comment

Well I have pretty much quit but for different reasons. Just can't get myself to do the same thing over and over day after day anymore. I just log on now to say hi to friends once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Well I have pretty much quit but for different reasons. Just can't get myself to do the same thing over and over day after day anymore. I just log on now to say hi to friends once in a while.
              Yeah the repetitious fixed routine gets to be a bit much after awhile, quite boring.
              Another problem with this game is the need to do events with players, MPD's need a solo option scaled down for one person, having to wait hours on end for people is a real life killer, people have better things to do.

Comment

omg to funny, ur awesome, making fun of them, i like the response u get when u complain to r2 games, its the devs that make the decision what the compensation is, um they dev, they are not really qualified to make real decision concerning a company, they dev, they need to rethink who runs that company and takes care of the customers when they camplain about something, i bet to every 5 bucks they make they lose 500 because people are sick of there ****

Comment

Working...
                X