Lost ancient seed cause of your broken crappy server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost ancient seed cause of your broken crappy server

so i cant log on have to sleep and bam my seeds are plundered to the max thanks r2 how about some compensation ? 27 seeds is what i lost cause iof server is ****

Originally posted by quseio View Post
    so i cant log on have to sleep and bam my seeds are plundered to the max thanks r2 how about some compensation ? 27 seeds is what i lost cause iof server is ****
    3 days now my farm has been plundered due to this reason. F'd up situation concerning the mount.

If r2 gave an ounce of care they would compensate us in the order of ancients, not seeds either, how can be bothered risking planting to only be stolen again due the server going down for extended periods meanwhile other players are gaining access & allowed to run rampant.

Really a rollback is the best solution, failing that ancients included in compensation along with XP. Problem with these compensation packs they also give the ones who were not affected or affected minimally also benefit from these compensation packs, so how is anyone really being compensated? Some just got even more ahead while others being the majority fall behind.

So for that reason I think a rollback is best, but do compensate by giving spirits, because people have had their time completely wasted!

r2 set to capitalise by introducing this event, maybe they should just suck it up for once like us players are continuously doing & be on the losing end for once, then they might appreciate things a bit more from our perspective each time they screw us around like this!

Comment

There's no way they'll do a rollback for something like this. Ever.

Comment

There are also some people who would not want to have a rollback.

I don't want to lose everything I have achieved over the last 3-4 days for the sake of a few seeds, and I know of others who are not working towards the new mount and don't really care about losing ancient seeds.

Comment

i dont really want a rollback.. and how hard could it be to just give people who lost stuff cause of server crapping out find out who was stolen from during those hours and replace the seeds

Comment

I'm not sure any integral item was given out. The closest was the rose petal event... but I may be wrong. Can someone confirm?

Comment

Working...
            X