Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get there compensation packs yet for the 4/13/13 issues? I got the 12th ones..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get there compensation packs yet for the 4/13/13 issues? I got the 12th ones..

but not the 13th. According to this post http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-04-13-issues

We should be getting something soon. I just want to know if people received this yet or not. If it hasn't been given out then sorry for the post. Just wondering whats up that's all. Even though the comp isn't that good it's still better than nothing I guess.

i did not get either package for the 13th

Comment

Prolly this same **** it's gona happend today too

Comment

i didnt receive it yet, whenever i clicked it, always saying that already redeemed tho im not yet ( unfair!

Comment

Yea same it still shows the 12th package but nothing new about the 13th one.

Comment

I got the 40+ comp but not the all gamer one for the 4/12 outage. Will this thread be closed and vanish into thin air like others have too?

Comment

Seriously, I got my comp for Yitien but not wartune? They specifically stated we be getting a comp for the 4/13 issues as well as the 12th. Where is it?

Comment

nope nothing. this is puppy475 main account

Comment

Not to mention the compensation for Yitien is far better than the comp for wartune. They gave out 10m exp and tons of other things that really make up for the game. Are they giving up on wartune or what?

Comment

Probably, wartune kinda sucks with all the new patches, it's becoming a cash fest, there's no chance for non cashers to compete anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Probably, wartune kinda sucks with all the new patches, it's becoming a cash fest, there's no chance for non cashers to compete anymore.
                      Yitien is like that too and crystal saga. All games re pay to win. Anyways though that isnt my real point. My main point is we still did not receive comps for yesterday mishap.

Comment

Yea didn't get mine either. Kinda annoys me. Miss out on 2 WBs and the chance to do my GA and don't get squat out of it? Yea that annoys me.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Must say we actualy got a very nice compensation pack for 1st day issues they had...
                          But this is 2 days in a row now almost same time. Missed ga, there for missed 10 seeds (140 spirits) on top of that ppl stole 54 seeds cos i couldnt log in to collect what i had planted. Thats almost 200 spirits gone (( On top of that missed Gb, missed tree that we have be4 GB and missed DA... bye bye exp

Well i kinda want this spirits back or at least the 10 seeds which i missed out cos of ur error r2.

And btw fix the damn spire... rly not cool we all lag/freeze at round 7,8,9 and cant use skills and anything it feels like u dont want us to pass those lvls

Comment

If they would give out the pack for the issue they had on the 13th, they should only give it to the people who were not logged on during the web downtime. There were some people in my server who told me they were able to play the world boss and got over 3 million gold since there was hardly anyone there due to the website to get to the server was down.

Comment

well as i already pointed out in the first thread. We are suppose to get a comp pack. It shold have been given out already. yet i check the event thing and it just shows the one I already got for the 12th issue. They are different packs too so it isn't me looking at the wrong place. They shouldn't lie to us stating were getting a pack and not give us any.

Comment

Working...
                              X