Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get there compensation packs yet for the 4/13/13 issues? I got the 12th ones..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent a ticket about this and they replied me:

Subject: 13th April compensation package not received.

Originally posted by myself View Post
    hi,
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-the-12th-ones..

i have not gotten compensation package for 13th April as mentioned above. Only gotten the compensation package for 12th April.
    Originally posted by R2 Aphrodite View Post
    Hello xxxxxx,
    Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. We are aware the servers were down and have been reloaded. We are aware that many players have lost opportunities for battles, Guild Wars, etc. Developers will make the decision about compensation. Please rest assured that we; on the Customer Service team have requested and even insisted that compensation be sent out. This will be done automatically in the system once the developers do make the decision. Once again we apologize for the trouble and inconvenience you have encountered.
    We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.
    -The R2Games Team

Comment

nope i have not got wither, kinda **** they havent gave out anything yet

Comment

Can we get a mod to at least pass this on to the devs and figure out what is going on here? Why do we have a thread about compensation being handed out on the 4/13 but there is no compensation? Are mods ignoring these threads now too?

Comment

Got nothing for it.. only for 12th one.. but not 13th..

Comment

Why do we have this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-04-13-issues

If nothing is given to us?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
              I got the 40+ comp but not the all gamer one for the 4/12 outage. Will this thread be closed and vanish into thin air like others have too?
              My all players comp came about an hour ago. Kabam S3

This was for 4/12 so they are running slow on comp payments on some servers.

Comment

The thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-04-13-issues and the pack shown in the game now are the same thing.

There will be a new pack given for the continued downtime. They are still working on getting the details sorted out and will have the new pack out for you all soon.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nope nothing yet, and wow the lucky people on the server made out like crazy, they should have closed the server for all, so we all get same **** compensation, now we get **** along with others, and they made out with 1 to 3 mil gold and daru, i mean come on, they got to do there mp and crypt, allot didnt, they got the xp from bounty quest, and they also get the **** compensation, what to make us all happy and give us all great compensation, act like we played that day, give us all gems, crypt coins, gold and daru, that would make everyone happy

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                    nope nothing yet, and wow the lucky people on the server made out like crazy, they should have closed the server for all, so we all get same **** compensation, now we get **** along with others, and they made out with 1 to 3 mil gold and daru, i mean come on, they got to do there mp and crypt, allot didnt, they got the xp from bounty quest, and they also get the **** compensation, what to make us all happy and give us all great compensation, act like we played that day, give us all gems, crypt coins, gold and daru, that would make everyone happy
                    We had players hit *5* million gold/daru.

Comment

Got it on 147

1st pack: 100k gold and daru

2nd pack: 100k gold and daru, 2 stamina pots and a dble exp scroll

No seeds (but I'm hoping thats cos its euro server and we didn't get our arena messed with)
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Kong just received their 04/13 comp packs.

Comment

and no seeds on s1 either, it's a joke, between all the spirits I lost from thieves and the missing 5 seeds I reckon I'm over 100 spirits down.

That works out at 890 balens to replace if I'm unlucky, and prolly a minimum of 445 if I'm not
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

Lame compensation again . I have been lost 2k insignias and 20 mount training whips for not be able to do GB this week. And so the WB . I dont mind people taking the spirits cause that is the feature of the game but this is just too cheap for what we have been waiting for hours .

Comment

I'm complaining about the spirits I had no chance to collect that were stolen, not the ones that are normally stolen
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

U still have the minimum amount . Upgrade your land more and u can get at least 10 per seed or more when u get stolen . i got stolen all the time but not because of that i have to delete or blacklist my friends .

Comment

Working...
                                X