Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recent DNS Provider Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i click to server 203 dawn grove it successfully opened and play,, but when i click to server 196 Manbrough Way i can see the countdown time but the game going to server not found... plisss help me i really want to play in my mine server..

Comment

really who cares. Forum moderators moderate forums and thats it. G.M's dont read forums so they dont hear the complaints. Even if G.M's did read the forums I doubt they have power to even do anything substantial as past issues have proven....and if they did I'm not even sure they really care anyways. it's been over a month and they cant even fix the arena start button so what makes u think something far more complex is within their capabilities. end of the day u weigh it up, is the ** worth putting up with or not. thinking this is the end of the problems is wishful thinking, guaranteed there will be plenty more issues and inadequate compensation down the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
        really who cares. Forum moderators moderate forums and thats it. G.M's dont read forums so they dont hear the complaints. Even if G.M's did read the forums I doubt they have power to even do anything substantial as past issues have proven....and if they did I'm not even sure they really care anyways. it's been over a month and they cant even fix the arena start button so what makes u think something far more complex is within their capabilities. end of the day u weigh it up, is the ** worth putting up with or not. thinking this is the end of the problems is wishful thinking, guaranteed there will be plenty more issues and inadequate compensation down the track.
        Why are you adulterating "GM"?

Comment

Originally posted by speecool View Post
          when i click to server 203 dawn grove it successfully opened and play,, but when i click to server 196 Manbrough Way i can see the countdown time but the game going to server not found... plisss help me i really want to play in my mine server..
          Reported, it will be added to the list for the techs to check
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Why are you adulterating "GM"?
            Adulterating G.M's? I call it like I see it, and their track record speaks for itself. I dont think im being too harsh or unfair with my opinion or criticism. Asking a Forum Moderator why R2 dont pull down all servers due to a problem is like asking ur accountant to fix your car. Forum Moderators moderate forums. A guy on my server said he revived 38 times on the WB. If all servers were pulled no one wud be spending balens.....spending money.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              ok... this is where players are making a mistake.....

shutting down the servers would have caused too many issues...... for a start, the forums would have been swamped, that is not fair on memory or the rest of the staff that would have to deal with the issue.....

also it would stop the techs working on some of the servers that had other issues...

lastly, the understanding that there was ample time to notify people in advance, is something that players think should have happened... but the reality is that its simply not a option.... there could be no well in advance warning because of the nature of the issue... and players are assuming that R2 was told everything as it was happening....
              Would it be too much to consider r2 updating their social media pages? Simple acknowledgment of your customers can go a long way.

Comment

shutting down the servers would have caused too many issues...... for a start, the forums would have been swamped, that is not fair on memory or the rest of the staff that would have to deal with the issue.....

also it would stop the techs working on some of the servers that had other issues...

lastly, the understanding that there was ample time to notify people in advance, is something that players think should have happened... but the reality is that its simply not a option.... there could be no well in advance warning because of the nature of the issue... and players are assuming that R2 was told everything as it was happening....
                shuting down the server would have caused too much issue? did emergency maintenances caused too much issue? more than what has been caused by NOT shutting down the servers like they did?

forums would be swamped .. i can't believe u prioritized that triviality over preventing massive unfairness in the game.

lastly, i really hope you know enough of what exactly happened to be cooking up excuses on behalf of r2.

Comment

So, you're implying the DNS servers were changed without R2 knowledge? Somehow, I doubt that. R2 could have at least put up a notice letting the users know this was coming up, and there might be problems. If the changeover went without a glitch - which it didn't - nothing would have been lost. And, if there were problems - which there were many, obviously - they could say 'we told you about this.' Instead, they chose their normal route - tell the user nothing!

Comment

Working...
                  X