Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 13th compensation packs not given?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 13th compensation packs not given?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-04-13-issues

Where is the compensation packs? Also why is there no update on my other thread with at least a mod stating they are taking it to the devs. For the outage we had 2 days in a row. You should at least keep your promise or don't post such posts if nothing will be handed out.

how mlong does it take to put a pack together, we should be really well taken care of, i think u should have 3 packs, a non payer pack, a vip pack and a balen pack, i lost tome on my vip and my spirit covenant

Comment

The compensation packs for the 1st day outage is given out.
      As for the 2nd day, there is no news yet.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        The compensation packs for the 1st day outage is given out.
        As for the 2nd day, there is no news yet.
        This is right. The 4/13 thread goes with the 4/12 pack. They are working out the details on the new pack and will have that out to everyone soon.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Extreme Stamina Potion x2, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Gold x100000, Daru x100000 for all levels
          Gold x100000, Daru x100000 for level 40+

This is the compensation pack for 4/13

Comment

200k gold n daru each, stamina pot exp scroll lvl. 2
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Why was the 4/13 comp different than the thread i posted ? We are suppose to get much more. The downtime was the same as well so it should be the samething we got last time. T.T

Comment

Kong just received their 04/13 comp packs. Thanks!

Comment

i find 200k gold/daru a little little.

sure, its alot for the lower levels, but the higher levels clear that in less than 5-10 mins lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Why was the 4/13 comp different than the thread i posted ? We are suppose to get much more. The downtime was the same as well so it should be the samething we got last time. T.T
                    Actually the down time was longer, since the downtime started like an hour eealier than teh other one, plus it also came back up like 5 hours later.

Comment

I was upset about this same issue, finding only 200k, 2 stamina potions, and an experience scroll, why would they post a 4/13 pack and then change it, that was not even close to enough to even have to worry about being compensated for. They should just keep their 200k gold/daru and shove it. -_-

Comment

What a joke, lost seeds, lost exp, lost WB, compensation doesn't even make up for one WB rewards. Another paying customer that will be moving along, hmm runescape anyone?

Comment

The compensation pack is more of an insult to the players. What a joke...this game slowly driving players away.

Comment

now thaey gave and gave less then they said, nice r2, how cheap can u be to your paying customers

Comment

Working...
                            X