Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I want to see the stats of Level 50 Knights Legendary set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see the stats of Level 50 Knights Legendary set

Please provide a picture of Level 50 Knights Legendary set because I am planning of wearing it to better inform me whats better...

just use the lvl 55 set

the lvl 50 set i admit looks good, but when u hit 55, you will have to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by wartotal View Post
      just use the lvl 55 set

the lvl 50 set i admit looks good, but when u hit 55, you will have to change it.
      You kidding? 50 pve leg > 55set anytime

Comment

well as a knight, i rather choose something that i can WW then shield within the first 2 turns.

so its up to you

Comment

see BalenZ in s106

Comment

well as a knight, i rather choose something that i can WW then shield within the first 2 turns.

so its up to you
            clothing can get you at least +30 rage with pve set. Then the +10 rage each turn can build up rage fast enough to do WW and your delph and such. Plus the defenses and the extra socket. Pve leg gear is far better than pvp gear. WW the first move isn't always the best idea anyway. All depends on who you are facing.

Comment

just use the lvl 55 set

lol... Even legend 40 set is better than pvp 55... How much more is legend 50 set???
              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
              X