50% ppl are Quitting in my server ...thanks a lot R2^^

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% ppl are Quitting in my server ...thanks a lot R2^^

gratz..for R2!! now my server(112,115,118) is a ghost town..50% people quit this game meanwhile he keeps making a new server...^^.not only the non casher..but a lot of casher are quiting..and you may check by your self..i was wondering why they are quitting..but after i got my 2nd compensation prizes now i know what the reasons.. which is :compensation pack for 4/13

Extreme Stamina Potion x2, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Gold x100000, Daru x100000 for all levels
    Gold x100000, Daru x100000 for level 40+200k gold n daru each, stamina pot exp scroll lvl. 2

lvl 40+ ??just 200k and daru??how about us lvl 60?we missed 2 times GB..and you can only give us 200k gold?and we lost so many spirit..and now you give us new event..with reset mystery shops 5 times which is cost you 45 ballens/reset so funny
    remember you have to keep the balance..between casher and non casher...without them your server will dead..im saying this does not mean im non casher..i am a big balleners..u may check..but i do care for those people who only can spend small money in wartunes..have mercy to them R2...some of them are kids..

to be honest im still staying play this game because i have a lot of friends in here...but i dont care about the game anymore,

now i believe R2 never care
    ch4rlie
    mage
    server 118

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

this game dead already
    that few ppl who stay is ppl who still serching new game/not find any new game yet
    and some of them stay only for chating with their friend
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
      this game dead already
      that few ppl who stay is ppl who still serching new game/not find any new game yet
      and some of them stay only for chating with their friend
      this is what happen if a business man run a game company...they are not real gamers...that is why...they do not know what ppl really want..i^^ its only a matter of time...what they see in the game only a program/anime/cartoon you may say,,,but they don't realize each hero/char is a human who are playing...and the worst case...they never listen..anyway in this year there are a tons new web games..so dont worry ..if they can not fix this situation...that 50% will rise into 80% trust me..we will see in couple months..

always keep the balance not rise the ballens
      never afraid to say the truth..even it will cost your life...people die anyway..so who cares
      ch4rlie
      mage
      server 118(ghost town)
      lvl:63

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

Comment

agree with nubito

Comment

Dammit, that's my server.

Guess it's time to move back to consoles ....

~Obsidian (S112)
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            Dammit, that's my server.

Guess it's time to move back to consoles ....

~Obsidian (S112)
            yeah our server XD the ghost town lol

Comment

I quit like 7 days ago.. hmmm the game is no more fun.. server merge really ruin the game. i`m a non-casher by the way so i don`t have regrets and just as I thought It's not worth putting money on this game.

Comment

They didn't really quit the game, they left to a new server. xD

Peace Wartune, you were good while you lasted

Comment

got 2 char in 2 server lvl 60 and lvl 69 ( one of them in above server ), well i miss some old friends that not used balens or spend balens try to be strong, but now all gone hehe not gonna blame all to R2 but the fact is many ppl left because many problem in this game lately, i like this game btw

Comment

some will stay just to bully on BG, just like what will happen to our server, since we will be merged to a much older server and no chance of joining the guild battles anymore after the merge, we will farm our honor like hell in BG even if it means we need to hunt for dryads and screw them higher ranking players.
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 04-17-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X