Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Why did they change the event quests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
    CLEARLY you forgot something.

    1. The events got changed.
    2. You only were able to get seeds from mounts and arena the first week. which is 10 seeds max a day.
    3. No if you don't spend 120+ balen a day on reseting the market you'll only get 5 seeds a day
    4. Next week you'll only get 5 seeds a day because there will be only 1 event giving seeds.

    In conclusion you're forced to spend balen and a lot of it if you want to get the mount.
    Things got changed? My calendar is set up for the CURRENT quests, so no it's not based on any changes. That is the current quest list and how many you get per day. The numbers in that post showing how many spirits you can get for the event is also correct.

    Last I counted 2,128 Spirits is greater than the 2,000 Spirits needed for the mount. And all the quests I put on the calendar and are in the calculations are from Free Quests.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
      Things got changed? My calendar is set up for the CURRENT quests, so no it's not based on any changes. That is the current quest list and how many you get per day. The numbers in that post showing how many spirits you can get for the event is also correct.

      Last I counted 2,128 Spirits is greater than the 2,000 Spirits needed for the mount. And all the quests I put on the calendar and are in the calculations are from Free Quests.
      Sorry about that part, I went full retard over there, could you please re-read, I fixed up the whole subject.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
        Sorry about that part, I went full retard over there, could you please re-read, I fixed up the whole subject.
        Perhaps you should remove those people if they are stalking your farm if they are known farm stalkers. I haven't had anyone steal any of mine on multiple servers. But I make sure I am online when they are going to pop and only place them for times when I know I will be around for. That way I can be sure to get them when they pop. Have had 0 people steal from me. But my friends list is mainly guildies or inactives that don't play anymore that I use to revive their long dead crops for farm xp.

        I currently have 1267 Spirits with 0 Bought and we just started week 2 of the events, yes I have been harvesting friends that are guildies. But it's the ones that have given permission for theirs to be farmed since they bought the mount on day 2.
        Last edited by Daehawk; 04-15-2013, 02:44 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
          Perhaps you should remove those people if they are stalking your farm if they are known farm stalkers. I haven't had anyone steal any of mine on multiple servers. But I make sure I am online when they are going to pop and only place them for times when I know I will be around for. That way I can be sure to get them when they pop. Have had 0 people steal from me. But my friends list is mainly guildies or inactives that don't play anymore that I use to revive their long dead crops for farm xp.

          I currently have 1267 Spirits with 0 Bought and we just started week 2 of the events, yes I have been harvesting friends that are guildies. But it's the ones that have given permission for theirs to be farmed since they bought the mount on day 2.
          Thing is you never know who stalks your farm, that's the problem, so the only option you have is to remove the whole friendlist whilst doing this event, otherwise there's no chance you'll get anywhere near the 2000 mark

          For example this has happened to few people now

          1s seed matures, as soon as you click collect you get 9...
          either that or they die straight away.. but I think that's a glitch.. Either way.. Yes, on some servers the number of stealing idiots is high, and of course, as you said yourself you've harvested other people crops, assuming that you've placed the maths from your own experience would mean no one steals from you so obviously all that makes sense, but you're one of the 1%... whilst everyone else isn't so lucky.

          Comment


          • #20
            DaeHawk is a thief himself n he knows it! he shares his seeds coz he has big spenders already reimbursing him for his losses! gratz for that hawk! but condoning the theft is just u saying i should let u rob my farm n keep u as a friend! u make me laugh! so he gets 200 spirits a day (because ppl let him ( and i doubt this) and loses 54! good deal for him! i believe he actually camps farms n is one of the thieving idiots we talking about!

            Comment


            • #21
              u do know i grow 14 spirits on a plant n after 3 times i get robbed i down to ten spirits yet everyone only got one spirit each don't u u noob! do ur maths man! lost 4 and 3 ppl gained 1 that makes a loss overall so how are u helping each other?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                DaeHawk is a thief himself n he knows it! he shares his seeds coz he has big spenders already reimbursing him for his losses! gratz for that hawk! but condoning the theft is just u saying i should let u rob my farm n keep u as a friend! u make me laugh! so he gets 200 spirits a day (because ppl let him ( and i doubt this) and loses 54! good deal for him! i believe he actually camps farms n is one of the thieving idiots we talking about!
                I lose 0 daily as I have stated, poor misguided troll soul that doesn't know how to read what I state. You must not be friends with any cashers or have a really up tight server that everyone only has greed on their minds and don't share when they don't need it.

                Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
                Thing is you never know who stalks your farm, that's the problem, so the only option you have is to remove the whole friendlist whilst doing this event, otherwise there's no chance you'll get anywhere near the 2000 mark

                For example this has happened to few people now

                1s seed matures, as soon as you click collect you get 9...
                either that or they die straight away.. but I think that's a glitch.. Either way.. Yes, on some servers the number of stealing idiots is high, and of course, as you said yourself you've harvested other people crops, assuming that you've placed the maths from your own experience would mean no one steals from you so obviously all that makes sense, but you're one of the 1%... whilst everyone else isn't so lucky.
                Not really, as I stated my friends list is full of alliance members only and inactives that haven't played in months that had level 30+ farm with 9 dead plants in each. Unless you don't know your guildies then you know who would stalk your farm, but also guildies won't typically stalk each others farm if they are online.

                Check your Growth Record to see who's 1s you, it will show up there as well. Also Weeds/Pests on your crops will decrease the amount gained if left on when they pop. Yes there are guildies that bought the mount on day 2 with balens and stated that any guild member can grab their spirits when they see them as they don't need them anymore. Sharing among guildies when you don't need anymore just makes the guild stronger as a whole. No need for greed inside of one's own guild. Could be one of the 1% or just play on a good community server perhaps. Each server has it's own type of people, no two people are the same. One of my other servers there is a guild rule that if you steal seeds from a guildie without permission you are removed from the guild.
                Last edited by Daehawk; 04-16-2013, 01:20 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  that the R2 plan for

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X