Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did they change the event quests?

Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Kenshín©; 04-15-2013, 06:01 AM.

Because the events are on 7 day cycles. There are 3 Cycles of quests. Do you not read the events page? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Seed-Exchange!

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Seed-Exchange! it was all announced
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Have you ever seen another event? Is this a troll thread? It always works like this. Quests change during the events..

Comment

I guess my bad... I take back everything I said.. I did read... the first part >_>

Though now it seems like it's going to be impossible to get the 2000 ancients for a mount > . <

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
            I guess my bad... I take back everything I said.. I did read... the first part >_>

Though now it seems like it's going to be impossible to get the 2000 ancients for a mount > . <
            Hero's Call = 35 Seeds, Mount Trainer = 40 Seeds, Rule The Battleground = 21, Warrior's Training = 16 Dungeon Slayer = 40
            Total Seeds: 152.

Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
            Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
            Farm level 7-X 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for One of each clothing.

I think there's enough to go around where everyone can get the mount free without spending. And where players with level 1-3 farm(even though getting to 4 is pretty easy) can steal just 24 to make it.

It just depends on how much people over steal or how often you get stolen from.

Comment

35 balen to whip ur horse x 40 = 1180 balen
              45 balen to reset mystery shop x 35 = 1350 balen

how do u get a free mount lol

Comment

you can get mount training whips from guild battles....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  Hero's Call = 35 Seeds, Mount Trainer = 40 Seeds, Rule The Battleground = 21, Warrior's Training = 16 Dungeon Slayer = 40

Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
                  Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
                  Farm level 7-X 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for One of each clothing.

I think there's enough to go around where everyone can get the mount free without spending. And where players with level 1-3 farm(even though getting to 4 is pretty easy) can steal just 24 to make it.

dont forget the system was shut down for 2 days...so we lost around 140-280 spirits....

ch4rlie
                  mage
                  server 118
                  lvl 63
                  Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

Comment

ok. i understand your math but your forgetting 2 variables:

1) not everyone can do every single event every day (for that matter those sub 40 cant even do the mount quest)
                    2)ur not the only one stealing, there are many hawks in the game that go around just waiting for farms to be ready. I think so far ive lost some 100-200 ancient spirits from that. A lot more than what ive stolen since i dont go ahead and hawk someones farm-too much of a pain

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      you can get mount training whips from guild battles....
                      IF u are in top teams on server! that still leaves the mystery shop tho huh! that cannot be done for free! and as has already been mention that the downtime and crops stolen add up, and at 89 balen for a box of 10 spirits makes this mount stupidly overpriced like everything else from R2

Comment

This time they have gone overboard, first the server shuts down to where we can't get arena duels in and don't get the 5 seeds for the 20 duels, then they change the quest for getting the seeds. All they wanted to do here was to make people have to spend money to get the mount. This is ridiculous, this is why people will stop playing the game and go to another game where at least the quest isn't changed in the middle to make things harder to get and the only why to get it is to spend cash. I love the game but I'm not going to spend the money to get a quest done that could have been done by simply doing what the original quest was meant for THE MOUNT. I can go elsewhere and have less problems. R2 better changge it back or they will be losing lots of players.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          ok. i understand your math but your forgetting 2 variables:

1) not everyone can do every single event every day (for that matter those sub 40 cant even do the mount quest)
                          2)ur not the only one stealing, there are many hawks in the game that go around just waiting for farms to be ready. I think so far ive lost some 100-200 ancient spirits from that. A lot more than what ive stolen since i dont go ahead and hawk someones farm-too much of a pain
                          1) Getting to level 40 takes normally 10-14 days from server launch to hit as long as you do your daily activities. Those that are staying below 40 to farm 30-39 don't need the mount. The mount should be available again in 1.6 in one of the new features shops for 1.6. So those on newer servers or those that are just wasting time in 30-39 bracket can buy it when 1.6 is out.
                          2) If you have level 4-6 farm you can lose 128 and still get the mount without stealing or just being in the hole 128 from the ratio of what you've lost from steals and what you've stolen back. I've had 0 stolen from me while I have acquired around 200+ from players that want theirs stolen. Why do they want theirs stolen? Because they bought the mount on day 2 of the event and their crops are available to anyone that wants spirits.

Comment

1) Getting to level 40 takes normally 10-14 days from server launch to hit as long as you do your daily activities. Those that are staying below 40 to farm 30-39 don't need the mount. The mount should be available again in 1.6 in one of the new features shops for 1.6. So those on newer servers or those that are just wasting time in 30-39 bracket can buy it when 1.6 is out.
                            2) If you have level 4-6 farm you can lose 128 and still get the mount without stealing or just being in the hole 128 from the ratio of what you've lost from steals and what you've stolen back. I've had 0 stolen from me while I have acquired around 200+ from players that want theirs stolen. Why do they want theirs stolen? Because they bought the mount on day 2 of the event and their crops are available to anyone that wants spirits.
                            Correct, pretty much any mount will be in this new kind of shop in newer versions.

Comment

CLEARLY you forgot something.

You're giving the best case scenario where you'll be on when no one else on your friend list will be, in which case, delete your friendlist.. well should have done that at the start of the event.

Edit: explanation there's only 20% of chance getting your full ancients because typically people look through their friends farms to see who's close to finishing, so averaging out the fact you get 11 ancients a day (assuming that you're stealing to and at lvl 1 - 3) these would be the calculations

1 - 3 = 1672 (avg 11)

4 - 6 = 1824 (avg 12)

7 + = 1976 (avg 13)

These are with the assumptions that you steal to.
                              Last edited by Kenshín©; 04-15-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X