Pets for Archers to Help them fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets for Archers to Help them fight

What do you think about the idea of Archers having pets to help them fight? Do you think that would be a good idea? Also to be able to send or trade characters items. Either via mail or be able to trade with them, along with items maybe money also and between characters you have.

Originally posted by R21554596 View Post
    What do you think about the idea of Archers having pets to help them fight? Do you think that would be a good idea? Also to be able to send or trade characters items. Either via mail or be able to trade with them, along with items maybe money also and between characters you have.
    Pets for archers yeah sure nps, how about mages have an instakill ability because their already not overpowered enough, & how about knights say f##k you all for once & have a nuke to shove up your a#ses.
    Archers with pets, like Archers & Mages don't have everything already?

Comment

HECK NOOOO, no pets for archers b/c if they give pets to them we all should get them.

Comment

you want to copy wow with hunter and pets? lol

Comment

Sure....along with a tissue box for those guys that hide behind shields and steal rage while boohooing abt everyone else. Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
            Sure....along with a tissue box for those guys that hide behind shields and steal rage while boohooing abt everyone else. Sounds like a plan!
            Play a knight first. You'll be asking for that same tissue box after awhile.

Comment

Uhhhmm...isn't that what troops are for?
              Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
              Guild: Underworld
              IGN: Holli
              Class: Archer
              Level: 60
              BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Comment

Yes! Pets are available in Wartune! If the R2 Wartune follows the same path as 7Roads, there will be Pets available for all Classes in the V2.0 version. As the matter of fact, V2.0 is currently available in China recently. It might take another few months for us to get our hands on V2.0 here.

The pets are like mounts, they are being called 'Souls of Death' (the future English translations maybe different.) You get a free pet when you reach Level 50, of course you can buy a more powerful one using Balens (called Diamonds in China). You have to train your pet. The pet will guard your farm. If a thief trying to steal your crops, the thief has to defeat your pet first... Your pet will battle with you everywhere. You ride on your pet, it's a flying mount. You will fly all over the beautiful new outer city - Skycity. There are training sessions for your pet.

Motor Spirits (Cars) will be available in the 1.6 version also.

There are free clothing drops. (I got a free hair piece when I was level 11.) Free balens reward is one of the in game rewards (eg. Duel - Shuffle).

An Auction House should be implement in this Wartune long time ago. (You sell things to get Balens, pay tax with gold...) But R2 pulled the Auction house out after an Alpha text... However, the auction house has already existed in the Chinese Version for a long time. I am sure many of you have already aware of the situation. Hopefully, we will get the Auction House soon.

The objective of this post is to inform all of you that - there will be many goodies & candies available in the future versions of R2 Wartune (maybe) - if it follows the 7 Road. Therefore, be patient. Lets keep our fingers across.

I quit playing the Chinese version when I reached Level 12. It's because I want to get VIP & Balens. But they only accept credit card issued by Chinese Banks. I'm from the States. I don't want to register for Alipay either... There's another Wartune website accepts Paypal, however they require detailed personal information & phone verification instead of just sign in and pay. Of course, I'm reluctant to do so for the security purposes. Yes, let us wait for the future Wartune. Again, be patient. Happy Playing!

Comment

I find it amusing the homestead says "Coming Soon!" and hasn't changed since i began playing in October.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    I find it amusing the homestead says "Coming Soon!" and hasn't changed since i began playing in October.
                    Same and to the farm the 3 last slot too

Comment

Working...
                    X