Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troop HP Enlightenment - Is this correct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop HP Enlightenment - Is this correct?

I currently have level 56 knights with 3,689 base HP, 3,989 with academy skills. I also have level 41 Templars with 4,260 base HP, 4,560 with academy and my overall troop count is 1084. My knights have level 3 HP enlightenment that gives 3%. My Templars only have level 1 HP enlightenment, but gives 5%. With no troops equipped, my base player HP is 39,872 and with the knights equipped, I have 40,482 HP. Now when I equip the Templars, which have a higher base HP and enlightenment than my knights, I only have 40,105 HP. I can't figure out why I'm gaining more player HP with my knights, than with my Templars.

I was referred here by a well-known and highly respected player to find out if other people are seeing this same issue or if we're overlooking something altogether. I have included several screenshots as well. Let me know your thoughts/findings. Sorry if the images are really big also. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Base HP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.4 KB
ID:	1735390Click image for larger version

Name:	Knights 1.jpg
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	1735391Click image for larger version

Name:	Knights 2.jpg
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	1735392Click image for larger version

Name:	Templars 1.jpg
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	1735393Click image for larger version

Name:	Templars 2.jpg
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	1735394

i think its a typo.. hp enlightenment for templars is 1% of troop hp at level 1. theres no change in the % for patk enlightenment for templars.. so most likely same with hp enlightenment too.

Comment

After doing some more calculations, it does in fact appear to be a typo. Can anyone else confirm this?

Comment

I thought HP transformation was moved to 5% per 1% of other transformations. A few things are possible here. To mention a few: there could be a bug that keeps you on the old 1% if you didn't increase your trans level, this 5% trans could also work only for knights, it's a typo etc. I have PATK 4 now (= 5%) and while enlightening I sometimes get 25% HP trans (but I don't swap to it). This, however, is checked only for my Templars. When I first converted my level 4 PATK from Knights to Templars I got the HP transformation and I remember it being a lot of HP (possibly 25%), but I didn't calculate (just immediately thought they changed it so it'd give more).

Comment

From what I noticed when Part II came out that I noticed when I switched from Knights to Templar and converted over the level 5 Enlightenment to the Templars it read as +35% so I put them on and off testing the old formula for Troop Enlightenment HP to Player HP which was (Troop HP*Troop Count)/200 would give you the amount of HP you gained from the units. It wasn't adding up, so I tested it Troop HP that shows up on the Troop Stat list and then taking 35% of that and it gave me what I was gaining from them, which is lower than what it would of been if it was 7% off of the old formula.

I've noticed sometimes when working on upgrading enlighenment HP will say 7% for level 5 and sometimes 35%. But I've just left it MAtk and kept going on working on leveling MAtk to 6 Enlightenment.

Comment

try calculated it, it's really 5% at lvl 1 hp trans

Your HP increase = 4560 x 5% = 228 hp

39872 hp - without troop
            40105 hp - with troop

Increase = 233 hp ( 5.1 % increase)
            Last edited by Ikesela; 04-16-2013, 01:37 AM.
            Server: [S3] Misty Towers
            Level 62: Mage

Comment

Thank you everyone for all your replies! I tried another formula similiar to the old one and have been able to get it almost right on.

[Base Troop HP x Troop Count / 200] = Troop HP
              [Troop HP + Troops Academy HP x HP enlightenment %] = HP Enlightenment Increase
              [Base Player HP + HP Enlightenment Increase] = Total Player HP

Knights
              [3,689 x 1084 / 200] = 19,995 (Troop HP)
              [19,995 + 300 x .03] = 609 (HP Enlightenment Increase)
              [39,872 + 609] = 40,481 (Player HP)

Templars
              [4,260 x 1084 / 200] = 23,089
              [23,089 + 300 x .01] = 233
              [39,872 + 233] = 40,105

If this formula is correct, then the 5% increase that it says your supposed to get, is actually only 1%.
              Again, let me know what you think. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

Do you have Wings or Eye of the Eagle?

If no Eye of the Eagle but wings:
                Knights
                3689+300 = 3989
                15%(enlightenment level 3) of 3989 = 598.35
                598+2%(Wings) = 609.96 HP
                39872+610 = 40482 (Which is your HP in the Screenshot with the Knights not 40481)

Templar
                4260+300 = 4560
                5% of 4560 = 228
                228+2% = 232.56 HP
                39872+233 = 40,105( Which is also your HP in the screenshot with the Templar)

But I liked the old formula pre-Templar/Warlock HP Enlightenment change since it favored High Charisma.

IE:
                Templar(level 66)
                6095 HP(5765+330)

Using New Enlightenment Old Formula(Just for fun, New with Old was never active)
                (6095*1367)/200 = 41,659 HP per Templar
                35% of 41659 = 14,580.65
                14581+2%(Wings) = 14,873 HP Gain

Using Old Enlightenment Old Formula
                (6095*1367)/200 = 41,659 HP per Templar
                7% of 41659 = 2916.13
                2,916+2%*Wings = 2974 HP Gain

Using New Enlightenment New Formula
                35% of 6095 = 2,133.25
                2,133 +2%(Wings) = 2176 HP Gain

See how the Old Formula favored Charisma. 798 HP Gain difference.
                Last edited by Daehawk; 04-16-2013, 04:04 AM. Reason: Added the With only Wings no Eye of the Eagle Skill.

Comment

Daehawk,

I have level 2 wings. I guess I'm confused about the wings overall. I didn't think that they affected your troop HP directly, but only the players HP. Another thing is that in the screenshot, the knight's show a level 3 hp enlightenment, but it's only a 3% increase. I'm really enjoying this discussion, it's quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                    Daehawk,

I have level 2 wings. I guess I'm confused about the wings overall. I didn't think that they affected your troop HP directly, but only the players HP. Another thing is that in the screenshot, the knight's show a level 3 hp enlightenment, but it's only a 3% increase. I'm really enjoying this discussion, it's quite interesting.
                    The wings would increase the gain from the troops, just like if you got Level 2 Eye of the Eagle you could gain 20% more 610 and 233. Yeah that might be a typo of it reading 3% instead of the 15% that other people have seen on level 3 Enlightenment.

Comment

So this HP isn't increased by archer and knight passive 20% HP boost? That's interesting. Or are you a mage? My apologies if I missed something.

My Templars give me exactly 500 PATK.

They have 8709 PATK, and they give 5% (lvl 4). The default bonus is 15%, so:

8709x0.05x1.15= 500.7675 (which sounds right, and without the 15% it'd be 435).

EDIT: "15% default bonus" = focused attack, archer passive.

EDIT2: 8709 PATK = lvl 59 knights with full academy.
                      Last edited by WickedSilk; 04-16-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                        So this HP isn't increased by archer and knight passive 20% HP boost? That's interesting. Or are you a mage? My apologies if I missed something.

My Templars give me exactly 500 PATK.

They have 8709 PATK, and they give 5% (lvl 4). The default bonus is 15%, so:

8709x0.05x1.15= 500.7675 (which sounds right, and without the 15% it'd be 435).
                        They should be, that's why I asked about if he had Eye of the Eagle. He stated he had level 2 Wings for the +2% Hp. But didn't state if he did have Eye of the Eagle which would be the +20% if level 2 of that skill.

My Templars give me 795 MAtk atm
                        9706 is their attack.
                        7% of 9706 = 679.42
                        679.42+17%(2% Wings level 1 and 15% from Mana Master) = 794.92 = 795 MAtk
                        Last edited by Daehawk; 04-16-2013, 04:16 AM. Reason: Added what my Templars give.

Comment

Okay, I see what you mean now and yup, I'm a mage. Thanks for taking the time and helping me clear this up Daehawk!

Comment

Yeah, I see. Sorry for repeating :P

Anyway, when I swap to gryphons, it gets odd:

The enlightenment says it gives 1%.

What I get: 112
                            What I should get without the Eye: 101
                            What I should get with the Eye: 122

HOWEVER!

When I calculate 5% instead of 1% and WITH the eye of the eagle, but NOT the troop count (so, I take troop hp and just multiply it by 0.05 and then by 1.2) I get 112.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                              Okay, I see what you mean now and yup, I'm a mage. Thanks for taking the time and helping me clear this up Daehawk!
                              Ah you're a mage, that explains why no Eye of the Eagle, your avatar deceived me which made me curious =P. Glad I could help.

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                              Yeah, I see. Sorry for repeating :P

Anyway, when I swap to gryphons, it gets odd:

The enlightenment says it gives 1%.

What I get: 112
                              What I should get without the Eye: 101
                              What I should get with the Eye: 122

HOWEVER!

When I calculate 5% instead of 1% and WITH the eye of the eagle, but NOT the troop count (so, I take troop hp and just multiply it by 0.05 and then by 1.2) I get 112.
                              kk possibly then old troops aren't reflecting the *5 change for the HP Enlightenment that the new troops use. But they still are operating as if they are using that change and are using the new formula I listed.
                              Last edited by Daehawk; 04-16-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X