Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2219449
    replied
    Where can we find those miraculous shards? That's the least we need to know. Otherwise this event makes no sense at all.

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    Originally posted by VKPSheyla View Post
    Just because ur to lazy to find the source doesnt mean r2 doesnt give a ****.
    anyway the event is for Crystaloid pack and magic boxes.
    event start 27/4 ends 29//4.
    can you tell me where you found this info, about the loid packs?

Leave a comment:

• VKPSheyla
    replied
    Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
    so here's my problem with this... where is the info from our good friends at r2? am i the only one who notices that they're not quite on the ball about getting us info on events in a timely manner (among many other things)???
    Just because ur to lazy to find the source doesnt mean r2 doesnt give a ****.
    anyway the event is for Crystaloid pack and magic boxes.
    event start 27/4 ends 29//4.

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    so here's my problem with this... where is the info from our good friends at r2? am i the only one who notices that they're not quite on the ball about getting us info on events in a timely manner (among many other things)???

Leave a comment:

• Margol
    replied
    cant have a pay to play if the system wont let you buy balen

Leave a comment:

• zemo01
    replied
    weeee go give r2 some more money so they can maybe sustain servers in future :P

And to r2 -> can u stop whit this pay to get stones events, this should be farmed in game there is no fun if u just let ppl buy every ****** thing im pretty sure mounts and wings and some other minor things are giving cashers enough advantage.
    Dont be so greedy and try for once looking from players perspective on this game not just where and how fats u can get more money

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You can buy the Magic Boxes soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X