Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

S35 and s 26 merging with 9 other servers?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S35 and s 26 merging with 9 other servers?!

    * Baylon Plains (S26) and The Claristun (S35), will merge with Bloody Coliseum (S29) and Chaos Field (S32), and also merged with Death Garden (S41) and Tauren Camp (S47).
    Immortal Ruins (S16) and Desert of Despair (S22), will merge with Narlington Field (S57) and Laeves Fort (S60), and also merged with Deershade (S122).

  • #2
    server 122 merge with 16 and 22.. i can't even describe how funny that was lol. hahaha!! rofltid (roll on floor laughing till i die)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      The following servers to be merged are:
      • Baylon Plains (S26) and The Claristun (S35), will merge with Bloody Coliseum (S29) and Chaos Field (S32), and also merged with Death Garden (S41) and Tauren Camp (S47).
      • Immortal Ruins (S16) and Desert of Despair (S22), will merge with Narlington Field (S57) and Laeves Fort (S60), and also merged with Deershade (S122).
      Exactly *how* do you get to nine, unless you can't count?? It's two different merges...

      Comment


      • #4
        Also you may find that our actually only merging with two other servers, that is if 29+32 and 41+47 were previously merged and are already 1 server each!

        Big difference between 2 and 9 LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol, some merges this time are extremely funny, good luck to all the people on the new servers.

          Comment


          • #6
            The poor feckers in 122 are gonna be a bit out gunned by those in 16... talk about time difference!
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              The poor feckers in 122 are gonna be a bit out gunned by those in 16... talk about time difference!
              Remember how some of S8 were whining that they got merged with S5? Heheheh

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Remember how some of S8 were whining that they got merged with S5? Heheheh
                *giggle*

                Those were the days!

                I can't wait till S5 gets merged with a 100+ server... ^_^
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  To be completely honest, I'd probably quit if I were playing in one of these new servers being merged.
                  If R2 has ever done anything that is simply unfair, it's that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    *giggle*

                    Those were the days!

                    I can't wait till S5 gets merged with a 100+ server... ^_^
                    O_O
                    I will be scared
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

                    Best troll ever ^_^



                    I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                      O_O
                      I will be scared
                      The initiation ceremony isn't that painful... usually only a few days in HDU / A & E...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I find it hilarious that people quit old servers to start on a new server so that they can dominate.........

                        then.. they realized they are merging with their old server after all.

                        It comes full circle.

                        Moral of story: Stick with your old server. Your domination in the new server is only temporary.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          To be completely honest, I'd probably quit if I were playing in one of these new servers being merged.
                          If R2 has ever done anything that is simply unfair, it's that.
                          since when did r2 did anything fair for the players? later in the day when crystaloid packs comes out you will see cashing noobs get all the final legend gears instantly, with hard cold cash for r2's piggy bank as they have intended. nothing is really fair playing here with r2. Legends of balenor reward given out to only those willing to send a ticket. fecked up server issues that allow only some players to log in and no proper compensation done. refuse to do something about the servers (because it hurts their pockets to do so) to fix the GB lag that affects only some people. just a few i can name right off the bat. never seen a more noobish hosting company than r2, fairly saying.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            since when did r2 did anything fair for the players? later in the day when crystaloid packs comes out you will see cashing noobs get all the final legend gears instantly, with hard cold cash for r2's piggy bank as they have intended. nothing is really fair playing here with r2. Legends of balenor reward given out to only those willing to send a ticket. fecked up server issues that allow only some players to log in and no proper compensation done. refuse to do something about the servers (because it hurts their pockets to do so) to fix the GB lag that affects only some people. just a few i can name right off the bat. never seen a more noobish hosting company than r2, fairly saying.
                            Why do you still play then? o.o

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              I find it hilarious that people quit old servers to start on a new server so that they can dominate.........

                              then.. they realized they are merging with their old server after all.

                              It comes full circle.

                              Moral of story: Stick with your old server. Your domination in the new server is only temporary.
                              yep hope people will understand that , this is the funny part r2 create new server all the time , hoping that people start overthere and spend tones $$$ but than they screwed all those new server by merging them with old one lol and double lol.

                              I only played on one server but still get screwed , the only reason I still log to wartune is to do the basic and talked to my friend. I used to place some good money and done everything to make my charac stronger , now I am done of that part.

                              Seriously those merge here are hilarious poor people on the newest server lol ..........no more glory for you guys hahahaha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X