Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong here? Using the F word? So what, we're not three years old.

Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
    I've seen lots, lots worse in World Chat. This is nothing to get your pants in a twist over.

He admits nothing. He says "Free Balens", not "Hey I'm using a hack to get free balens, y'all!" If people were annoying me in WC, I'd say 'Free balens' as well to mess with their heads.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1156/mensisroses.png Ragnarock admiting he is MensiS and sending roses
    Nope, he says "Good luck from Mensis." Maybe Mensis asked him to say hi and good luck. Proves absolutely nothing at all. And if they are the same, so what? People are allowed to have multiple toons on one server...

Come again? You show a screenie of someone with clothes. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. This proves nothing.

So, go back to your sever and come with *real* proof this time.
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 04-20-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

this is ******* funny
      LMAO
      i dunno what kind of people post this stupid ****
      shame on u , adeline

Comment

Just let him in peace lame man ... lame player ) btw Adelin you want to send that printcreens to the admin where you said you sold the account for 500 euro`s?
        you can check the tos ...and you will see that you will get banned

Comment

ahahahahha no comment

Comment

hack? where?....

Comment

I hope this thread doesn't die anytime soon! I find it really entertaining. *Massages Adelin's shoulders* Come on big boy, get us more screenshots regularly of all those bad words and "hacking". It is the funniest thread I saw beside the hitler parody. This one is almost as good. Sending flowers as a proof of hack, oh yeah of course! It is obvious if I would be hacking I would use items that shows messages on the whole server, it's obvious! Flowers is the best item hackers use too!

Cheers!
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hahahaRank33.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	974.7 KB
ID:	1668845

in this pic you can see im the lowest in BR and levels fortunately im no cashier...,
                so this means im a cheater too??
                im lvl55 here with 29k BR.. sorry
                Last edited by czero01; 04-26-2013, 10:54 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

i have a pewpew in my guild on server 102 hope its not the same person lmfao

Comment

Adelin, i was a close friend to you in game. You recruited me into your guild "Angels" and made me feel as if i was at home.
                    But one day, after losing a Guild Battle you raged and kicked out all the loyal players in your own guild saying that they'll eventually join the ReaperS. You made me assistant guild manager saying that i was a person you could trust.
                    Told me to contribute as much as i could.
                    > Contributed 3mill. (A lot for me as i was a low level (35) and non casher.)
                    > Kicked me out of the Guilded.
                    Pm's me saying sorry that i should join the ReaperS, after seeing i contributed everything i had.
                    ADELIN ALSO TRIED SELLING ME ONE OF HIS ACCOUNTS, named (Ang3L)
                    I have a screenie of adelin Pming me asking me to buy his account for $$$.

Adelin, you lost my trust by a long shot.

Comment

it seems that adelin aka PewPew doesn`t play anymore. I hope he was banned because he caused too much pain to all players.
                      if anyone notice he`s renaming his character please post it here so we be carefuly to him.
                      thx
                      Last edited by R27657835; 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X