New crystoloids pack in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
    thanx. was just counting that pve 60 part costs 4770 balens so whole set can be gotten with 19080 balens. thats not so bad when you think how long it takes to collect them doing dungeons. Nother thing is making them legend...
    Magic Boxes are in the shop too, can get Epic Miraculous Shards from them to get them legend as long as you have the Insignia as well.

Comment

how much can we buy per day moderator? some say 200 pack per day. but u just buy 20 and already limit. and when is the time for each day reset limit time ? when tree reset i buy, and now stamina reset, i still cannot buy, still limit, is this mean i wait till tomorrow tree reset again?

Comment

Theres some info
        Click image for larger version

Name:	24.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1666738

Comment

need info bout reset time for limit
          event start from tree reset time, is it need to wait for next day tree reset time, or wait for stamina reset time ?
          couse i already buy 20 at tree reset time, now at stamina reset time, still limit

Comment

i think its 00:00... not sure maybe someone can confirm

Comment

Originally posted by R216887 View Post
              how much can we buy per day moderator? some say 200 pack per day. but u just buy 20 and already limit. and when is the time for each day reset limit time ? when tree reset i buy, and now stamina reset, i still cannot buy, still limit, is this mean i wait till tomorrow tree reset again?
              I will see what I can find out..... do people mean 20 packs a day / 200 crystaloids
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yup i buy 20 pack, each pack containt 10 crystaloid lv 5, so total is 200 crystaloid

Comment

40 and 50 packs have a 50 limit. 60 packs have a 20 limit.
                  Last edited by Daehawk; 04-17-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I dont know. The packs still hasn't reset from yesterday yet.

Comment

You can synth 2 of the 4 pieces of the 60 set for ~$50. That's an incredible buy-in amount.

Comment

2 piece is 600 crystaloids = 3 x 159 x 20 = 9.5k balens = 95 dollars. is it me or your miscalculation there?

Comment

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
                          thanx. was just counting that pve 60 part costs 4770 balens so whole set can be gotten with 19080 balens. thats not so bad when you think how long it takes to collect them doing dungeons. Nother thing is making them legend...
                          190 dollars for 60 set which you still need to make legendary and probably will change to 70 set later on not so bad? You kidding regardless what anyone says this is expensive as **** and should be at least 50% off if they sell these. If people were smart they would still farm there sets bc it isn't hard to farm. It is just had to get skele keys.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            You can synth 2 of the 4 pieces of the 60 set for ~$50. That's an incredible buy-in amount.
                            so to u its complete reasonable to spend $50 on half equipment?

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            2 piece is 600 crystaloids = 3 x 159 x 20 = 9.5k balens = 95 dollars. is it me or your miscalculation there?
                            nice correction

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                              so to u its complete reasonable to spend $50 on half equipment?
                              $50 for half is pretty reasonably cheap considering the amount of money most players spend. I've seen a lot of players make pieces then make them legend right away today. Legend stones you need half the stones for the set then you do crystaloids. So it's a large boost to those that had spent before on the 50 events a few months ago. And yes those that spent on the 50 gear I've seen buying the 60 gear today now that the event for it is out. And they will more than likely spend again when the 70 event is out.

Comment

Okay. $100. My bad. Still a hell of a buy-in amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X