New crystoloids pack in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
    hmmm well i dont know in which world youre living, but in my world everything is all about money. its actually money that rules the world, nothing else. and is this world,pretty much everything has a market value. defining what is cheap or not is just common sens. you just have to base on standards of the world we re living in to understand that 100 dollars for a virtual item (even though it can bring enjoyment to the buyer, and that is actually not measurable by any standards) cant be define as cheap, even for bill gates. You can say it worth it because you will enjoy the game more, but in no way you can define it cheap moneywise. again, thats just common sens.
    again it has nothing to do with whether the world is all about money or not. sure this would is all about money, it is undisputable. but since you still have not catch the main point, then i'll give an even simpler example.. a weak man carries a 50 pound load and he's exhausted and complaining. a strong man carried the same load and he felt nothing at all.

now you say that we have to judge if something is cheap or not base on standards of the world we are living in to understand that 100 dollars or a virtual item cant be define as cheap. but have you realise that this game reaches out to global audiences and we essential come from many different "worlds" with different standards of living (hence we cannot say if something is cheap or expensive for certain because there is not a fixed standard or judgement). now do you see the point? and have you actually asked bill gates himself what he thinks about 100 dollars for a virtual item? if you haven't then it is unsafe to assume he would say its either cheap or uncheap. And if you ask me, i'd say if you ask bill gates that question, he would not answer you before actually playing the game and understanding what significance the 2 piece of equipment holds in the game.
    Last edited by shynnblu; 04-18-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
      now you say that we have to judge if something is cheap or not base on standards of the world we are living in to understand that 100 dollars or a virtual item cant be define as cheap. but have you realise that this game reaches out to global audiences and we essential come from many different "worlds" with different standards of living (hence we cannot say if something is cheap or expensive for certain because there is not a fixed standard or judgement). now do you see the point?
      yeah obviously not all countries have the same standard of livings, thats exactly the reason why im saying 100 dollars for in game items cant be considered as cheap when in some countries those 100 dollars can represent like one year of food for a whole family...if i was selfishly thinking only from my point of view, i guess i could consider 100 bucks as cheap but i cant. good for you if you can. anyway you have your way of thinking and i have mine,so im dont with it.

Comment

If i could afford to throw hundreds of dollars to buy these loids to make these sets. Then yes I probably would do the same. Does that make it right? Does that mean it is cheap and a smart move to do? No it doesn't. It just means I want the easy way out of things. Regardless if you can afford all this stuff it still doesn't make this "cheap" cheap is something that majority if not everyone can afford to buy. Such as the dollar menu at McDonalds or something. That is cheap. Idk what word to use I guess you can say it is a decent deal to buy these loids but still it is expensive and not smart to buy.

The cheap items they had in this game were the socket rod and key packages. Now those were cheap. This is just a way to buy your loids in the game. It isn't a cheap or smart buy. Just like people spending thousands on the wildfire mount in the mystery shop. It isn't a smart buy but people do it. I am not bashing people who want to spend there money on this. They have every right to do so and I probably would as well. If I could do spend that much. I am just saying it is not cheap nor a smart buy.

Comment

well that is how we define "cheap", but if you ask some of the heaviest cashers out there ( like those that are willing to splurge 10-30k dollars on mounts) if $100 for 2 piece of 60 parts is cheap, they would probably give you an immediate "yes" or at least in their heart they would think so.

yeah obviously not all countries have the same standard of livings, thats exactly the reason why im saying 100 dollars for in game items cant be considered as cheap when in some countries those 100 dollars can represent like one year of food for a whole family...if i was selfishly thinking only from my point of view, i guess i could consider 100 bucks as cheap but i cant. good for you if you can. anyway you have your way of thinking and i have mine,so im dont with it.
          well i really only had to comment on your idea that spending 100 dollars the the crystaloids is stupid and those who does that are not smart. just trying to bring to the realization that many things have no clear boundaries we are no one to judge if they are stupid or not, especially if they have their own rationale in doing what they are doing, given their circumstances which we don't see. the loids are too expensive for myself and i will never buy them, but i will never deem buying them as stupid and not smart.
          Last edited by shynnblu; 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

you just have to base on standards of the world we re living in to understand that 100 dollars for a virtual item (even though it can bring enjoyment to the buyer, and that is actually not measurable by any standards) cant be define as cheap, even for bill gates. You can say it worth it because you will enjoy the game more, but in no way you can define it cheap moneywise. again, thats just common sens.
            Dumbest comment ever. Bill Gates make about $8M USD a year. That's roughly $20,000 a day and $800 an hour if he worked 365 days. Running an 1 MPD takes 15 mins for 2 L5 crystaloids. In that 15 mins, he could have made $200. So spending $100 for 600 crystaloid is in fact very cheap for Bill Gates. The time it takes to "farm" 600 crystaloids, Bill Gates could have made $60,000. So his value of 600 crystaloid, is $60,000.

Like others have said, it is all relative to your income.
            Last edited by Tranc3motion; 04-19-2013, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X