X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28388225
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It has been ingrained into players' head that archers go crit and determination and knights/mages go will destroyer. Even with a high lvl WD (mine was lvl 7 before I converted over) I was barely top 20 and I was doing a lot of damage. With my crit build I'm doing about 1.5 times more with a crit than I was with my WD lvl 7. I crit with my slasher and do about 30k, my ulti slasher is almost 50k and my DD is almost 100k...before the inspiration bonus. That's with just a voucher bonus...no balens. So don't tell me a knight can't be top 10 in WB cause we can. Most are set in their ways and aren't going to change.

The only advantage an archer has over a knight in WB is a faster animation speed which means more rounds overall per WB. Our crits will do more damage overall because of our individual skill's damage. So if we crit and can crit for more damage than an archer...why don't we see more knights in WB? They don't want to change is why...
    thank you barbarossa (i will fight you today in bg ah ah lol), i am killing myself to explain that if a knight use the same astral as an archer he does damage near to the archer even higher.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    It has been ingrained into players' head that archers go crit and determination and knights/mages go will destroyer. Even with a high lvl WD (mine was lvl 7 before I converted over) I was barely top 20 and I was doing a lot of damage. With my crit build I'm doing about 1.5 times more with a crit than I was with my WD lvl 7. I crit with my slasher and do about 30k, my ulti slasher is almost 50k and my DD is almost 100k...before the inspiration bonus. That's with just a voucher bonus...no balens. So don't tell me a knight can't be top 10 in WB cause we can. Most are set in their ways and aren't going to change.

The only advantage an archer has over a knight in WB is a faster animation speed which means more rounds overall per WB. Our crits will do more damage overall because of our individual skill's damage. So if we crit and can crit for more damage than an archer...why don't we see more knights in WB? They don't want to change is why...

Leave a comment:

• PaulaMint
    replied
    Originally posted by e314159 View Post
    But not in a way that a non-archer can't do 1/3 of the damage of an archer.
    Couldn't say it better myself. If the mages and knights shift their astrals, gems, skills, and gear around for wb, they are totally capable of doing 1/3 the damage that an archer with similar br would do.

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Mm... just no-one tried. If they are sure they can't best the archers, some people are too lazy to try.
    Try playing a mage with crit and determination astral. You'll reach top 10 in WB. Don't know for knight, but it should be the same.
    Archers have advantages. But not in a way that a non-archer can't do 1/3 of the damage of an archer.

Leave a comment:

• PaulaMint
    replied
    Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
    oh yes a entire server of knights and mages not making a effort that seems legit
    Yep, only 1 mage, and no knights at all on that server care about wb or know how to play. That makes so much sense. Never mind balance, we just need to educate and motivate!

Leave a comment:

• R25783359
    replied
    oh yes a entire server of knights and mages not making a effort that seems legit

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Well... seems mages and knights aren't even making an effort here...
    Ok, archers basic astral set is good for WB. But still, mages and knights can use critic. and they should reach the 5th place.

Leave a comment:

• PaulaMint
    replied
    Yup, totally balanced. Seems legit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	1666744

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    There are other things you have to take into consideration as well. Troop lvl and academy skills, astral lvls, skill lvls and talent and their lvls all effect your damage output. Just saying you have such and such and can't do such and such doesn't mean much if everything else isn't on par with what it should be.

Leave a comment:

• R25783359
    replied
    not all of us are that strong im a knight and have a 45 k br . on our server the archers make twice as much as me even if i double hit and critical i have a 14 patck and i can make high 30s with double hits and criticals on our server

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by R24880095 View Post
    barbarossa which character are you because i have a 40 k br and cant get close to 1 mil daru and im a mage unless i spend balens. im a lvl 58 and not by any means weak yet average half that at world boss
    Hmm need to update my sig some but there are my stats there. Instead of a 47.5k it should be 48k now. I have almost a 15k patk and my crit is 2100ish. I'm one of the only knights in S6 that can get in top 10 and I do it without balens. If I crit when I want to and if I get off all my double attacks like I hope then there is little reason why I don't get top 10 pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingPixie
    replied
    i like how things are they are helping me out im a lvl 48 archer and i rely on my troops a lot wb helps me level them fast

Leave a comment:

• R24880095
    replied
    barbarossa which character are you because i have a 40 k br and cant get close to 1 mil daru and im a mage unless i spend balens. im a lvl 58 and not by any means weak yet average half that at world boss

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Knights can get in top 10 in wb. I usually average around 1M gold/daru per wb now. Just have to be willing to step away from what the norm is with your knight. Mages can do it as well if they're willing. WB isn't only the archer's playground.

My only beef now with archers/mages and knights in wb is our slow animation speed. Archer's rounds are about 5 secs shorter than my knight so they'll get more rounds per wb overall than I will. Other than that I don't have a big issue.

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulaMint View Post
    performing well in bg, or arena, or duels gives little benefit.
    Have you ever read the benefits of medaillons? Performing well in BG is just the only way to have the required honor.
    Arenas/Duels, don't give a lot, ok... but Battlegrounds!

Also we have mages without Balens-Boost or revive in the Top 10. And Top 3 is always balens-doped players... most often archers, yes, but still balened.
    Knights, well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X