world boss idea to make it more fair for knights and mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss idea to make it more fair for knights and mages

world boss should be split by what class you are. archers,mages and knights all fight at the same time but are separated into the 3 categories. right now archers dominate world boss and it is rare that you see anything but a archer in the top 10. if its separated the mages and knights would be able to earn more daru and gold to make it even with the archers. it was also suggested that there are more times for the world boss to accommodate the people with odd schedules but allowing each person to go to each boss only once. please do something for mages and knights to have a chance to get more daru and gold during the day it gives archers a huge advantage over other classes.

this would be a simple way to solve the problem archers still get a lot and knights and mages get a bit more in the process to make it more fair instead of getting less daru then a archer with 10k less br then you

Comment

lol people always complaining about archer win a lot in wb.
      First,in duel if an archer, a knight and a mage have same BR the archer always lose and all people is agree with that.
      Second archer must up critical astral and determination instead knight and mage only enhanced will destroyer.
      Third, archer have less pdef than a knight and less mdef than a mage so he must focus on the both def with gem instead knight only focus on mdef and the inverse for mage.
      Four, in bg, gb, or arena group archer has a skill which dont work (deep freeze).

On my serv i have 2 or 3 knight and 2 or 3 mage in top 10 in wb coz they use critical and determination astral, they are not as powerful as an archer but they are in top 10.
      So focus on your astral or make an archer to see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
        lol people always complaining about archer win a lot in wb.
        First,in duel if an archer, a knight and a mage have same BR the archer always lose and all people is agree with that.
        If your archer is getting beaten by knights or mages of the same br, you are playing it wrong. Also, nobody was talking about ga, bg, duels, or anything else besides wb. Nobody is trying to take away an archers ability to do well in WB either. As is, a mage or knight has to outspend an archer at least 2:1 to be competitive in WB.

Even if we were talking about the other aspects of the game... Due to the nature of late game br gains, performing well in bg, or arena, or duels gives little benefit. Gold, daru, and gems, are the only things that make a person stronger in the 60+ world. Sure, mages have an edge on getting gems in the cats, but the difference there is that me clearing lv 100 with my eyes closed doesn't stop anyone else from doing the same. When an archer does 10M damage to a WB...and it does happen...it's not just that they get insane rewards for it, the rest of us have a pretty small scrap of WB left to fight.

So basically...all you just said was - "Archers deserve to be op'd at wb because we have to put more thought into our gems and astrals. If you don't like it, make an archer."

Your argument is invalid. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulaMint View Post
          performing well in bg, or arena, or duels gives little benefit.
          Have you ever read the benefits of medaillons? Performing well in BG is just the only way to have the required honor.
          Arenas/Duels, don't give a lot, ok... but Battlegrounds!

Also we have mages without Balens-Boost or revive in the Top 10. And Top 3 is always balens-doped players... most often archers, yes, but still balened.
          Knights, well...
          E314
          Armor Games - S2
          Lv 65
          FairyTail

Comment

Knights can get in top 10 in wb. I usually average around 1M gold/daru per wb now. Just have to be willing to step away from what the norm is with your knight. Mages can do it as well if they're willing. WB isn't only the archer's playground.

My only beef now with archers/mages and knights in wb is our slow animation speed. Archer's rounds are about 5 secs shorter than my knight so they'll get more rounds per wb overall than I will. Other than that I don't have a big issue.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

barbarossa which character are you because i have a 40 k br and cant get close to 1 mil daru and im a mage unless i spend balens. im a lvl 58 and not by any means weak yet average half that at world boss

Comment

i like how things are they are helping me out im a lvl 48 archer and i rely on my troops a lot wb helps me level them fast

Comment

Originally posted by R24880095 View Post
                  barbarossa which character are you because i have a 40 k br and cant get close to 1 mil daru and im a mage unless i spend balens. im a lvl 58 and not by any means weak yet average half that at world boss
                  Hmm need to update my sig some but there are my stats there. Instead of a 47.5k it should be 48k now. I have almost a 15k patk and my crit is 2100ish. I'm one of the only knights in S6 that can get in top 10 and I do it without balens. If I crit when I want to and if I get off all my double attacks like I hope then there is little reason why I don't get top 10 pretty easily.
                  Yitien:

Comment

not all of us are that strong im a knight and have a 45 k br . on our server the archers make twice as much as me even if i double hit and critical i have a 14 patck and i can make high 30s with double hits and criticals on our server

Comment

There are other things you have to take into consideration as well. Troop lvl and academy skills, astral lvls, skill lvls and talent and their lvls all effect your damage output. Just saying you have such and such and can't do such and such doesn't mean much if everything else isn't on par with what it should be.
                      Yitien:

Comment

Yup, totally balanced. Seems legit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	1666744

Comment

Well... seems mages and knights aren't even making an effort here...
                          Ok, archers basic astral set is good for WB. But still, mages and knights can use critic. and they should reach the 5th place.
                          E314
                          Armor Games - S2
                          Lv 65
                          FairyTail

Comment

oh yes a entire server of knights and mages not making a effort that seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
                              oh yes a entire server of knights and mages not making a effort that seems legit
                              Yep, only 1 mage, and no knights at all on that server care about wb or know how to play. That makes so much sense. Never mind balance, we just need to educate and motivate!

Comment

Working...
                              X