world boss idea to make it more fair for knights and mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss idea to make it more fair for knights and mages

world boss should be split by what class you are. archers,mages and knights all fight at the same time but are separated into the 3 categories. right now archers dominate world boss and it is rare that you see anything but a archer in the top 10. if its separated the mages and knights would be able to earn more daru and gold to make it even with the archers. it was also suggested that there are more times for the world boss to accommodate the people with odd schedules but allowing each person to go to each boss only once. please do something for mages and knights to have a chance to get more daru and gold during the day it gives archers a huge advantage over other classes.

• UndeadPunk
    replied
    knight class need to get a buff. especially in world boss. always top 10 ppl are only archers or mages that says enough.

Leave a comment:

• Erasmus123
    replied
    no more will complain if R2 divide the WB by class like...

Redoga Room 1 [Archer Only]

Redoga Room 2 [Mage Only]
    Redoga Room 3 [Knight Only]

OR

Mage - Redoga has two Little Dragons for aoe skills

Knight - Give some thorn Dmg

This Will End The Discussion!
    Last edited by Erasmus123; 04-22-2013, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Evangaleen
    replied
    well **** I guess I picked the wrong damned class!!! Too bad, not paying for VIP to build up an archer like I have my mage just so I CAN BE LOCKED OUT of it again over some STUPID *** TECH ISSUES that were created with the new merger... yup...

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
    People so greedy a55. Mages already own PVP and now they want WB too Then better make a game for only Mages then sheezs. Archers are the weakest class in PVP compare to the others .
    LOL what? This is the funniest thing I have ever encountered. Archers are weakest, you probably have a very bad build. Mages are the favorite target of archers because of mage's low pdef and archer's high patk and crit. Archers on the other hand has a decent mdef, I even see some archers having higher mdef than their pdef. Also, if you use your bloodthirsty combined with your high patk, you will heal like the mage and deal good damage on the mage or its troop at the same time (on bg and solo arena). Build your stat properly first before saying you always lose to your "favorite" target. I really ROFL to this.

Leave a comment:

• PaulaMint
    replied
    ...and I bet if I could get more gold from wb, I could afford to level spare astrals to use so that I could get more gold from wb...

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Because leveling a determination and a sniper edge astral cost already more than only a Will destroyer one, so leveling all 3 (because you need the Wd for everything else than WB) cost a lot.
    So most mages/knights prefer being powerfull in Duel/BG/Arena/Dungeon... at the cost of earning less than archers in WB.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingPixie
    replied
    if its so easy to get a knight to be in top 10 why is it in several of the oldest servers on here none of them do it. its always dominated by archers. i am talking about nothing more then world boss which gives them more gold and daru then anyone else and i have seen plenty of knights attempt to have a knight that criticals they have failed miserably and couldnt beat anyone there own level

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Hahaha what was your IGN in that BG? Hope I didn't hit you...I just carted today :P

Yea just look at the individual skills and you'll see the damage for a knight is higher overall than an archer and if they have the same determination lvl and similar patk the knight will trump the archer in damage. Combine that with 2 of our talents and we can get some insane damage going on. That does help compensate for our slower animation speed than the archer/mage.
    ah ah yes you do but its the bg principle. It was yesterday name : Lullabys

Leave a comment:

• dking87
    replied
    To all these ppl that are saying they can beat archers lies lies lies if you have same patk or matk as the archer has patk you will lose everytime i have 20k matk and archers with less patk beat me 7road know about it and in version 1.6 it is moved to a class wb so dont talk **** you can keep up with archers they are a dps class amd its a dps event also for all the ppl saying archers are weakest in pvp well you must be useless at using an archer maybe you should practice more cause i have fought some archers that very well know what they are doing all these archers that lose is cause they havnt a clue how to build there toon and use the skills they are given and if you are getting beat by mages its your own fault you have great skills to counter a mage i could name 1 i hate myself but i will leave that for yous idiots to figure out for yourselfs
    Last edited by dking87; 04-18-2013, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It has been ingrained into players' head that archers go crit and determination and knights/mages go will destroyer. Even with a high lvl WD (mine was lvl 7 before I converted over) I was barely top 20 and I was doing a lot of damage. With my crit build I'm doing about 1.5 times more with a crit than I was with my WD lvl 7. I crit with my slasher and do about 30k, my ulti slasher is almost 50k and my DD is almost 100k...before the inspiration bonus. That's with just a voucher bonus...no balens. So don't tell me a knight can't be top 10 in WB cause we can. Most are set in their ways and aren't going to change.

The only advantage an archer has over a knight in WB is a faster animation speed which means more rounds overall per WB. Our crits will do more damage overall because of our individual skill's damage. So if we crit and can crit for more damage than an archer...why don't we see more knights in WB? They don't want to change is why...
    At last, someone talking common sense about the WB

Leave a comment:

• Reng_O_Reng
    replied
    arc not always win...
    me archer too. but always lost when meet mage

Leave a comment:

• kim346
    replied
    Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
    People so greedy a55. Mages already own PVP and now they want WB too Then better make a game for only Mages then sheezs. Archers are the weakest class in PVP compare to the others .
    My god, are you kidding me man? Archers can be argued to be OP, because of attack animation, etc.
    And Mages don't dominate, most WB, there's only one Mage in Top 10 in my server.
    I do like the original person's idea, having the WB split class-based.

Leave a comment:

• R28901959
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
    thank you barbarossa (i will fight you today in bg ah ah lol), i am killing myself to explain that if a knight use the same astral as an archer he does damage near to the archer even higher.
    Hahaha what was your IGN in that BG? Hope I didn't hit you...I just carted today :P

Yea just look at the individual skills and you'll see the damage for a knight is higher overall than an archer and if they have the same determination lvl and similar patk the knight will trump the archer in damage. Combine that with 2 of our talents and we can get some insane damage going on. That does help compensate for our slower animation speed than the archer/mage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X