55pvp VS 50 pve for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55pvp VS 50 pve for knight

ive been wondering is there any real purpose for a knight to get legend gear? the dmg would be lower cause no 2k deff - and we already get enough rage as is for our skills to be used easilly so is there no point or am i missing something?

As a knight who has the lvl 50 pve legend set...the pve set is muuuuuuuch better than the pvp set. I'll give an example of how the rage is much better. In Moonevil Den a knight can WW every single mob in the dungeon and still have the rage for the bosses. If you want a pure dps/dpt build...go with both DD and EDD maxed out and you'll shred bosses in the MPs and spire. I'm still debating if its possible to get enough rage to pull of a DD and EDD in WB. So yes switch to the legend gear.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

i see thats a good argument for sure the only down side would be 3v3 and 1v1 arena wouldent be able start with enough rage to use WW imeadiatly anymore but i do see ur point il most likely switch thx for the info =)

Comment

I start with 0 rage and it takes me 3 attacks to use my WW. I have no clothes so that's my disadvantage but its a minute point really. I have more rage than I could possibly ever use.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
        X