Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we do multi dungeon without the help of other players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we do multi dungeon without the help of other players?

Please any new suggestion, how can we play multi dungeons without the help of other players.

Many players like to play alone so be it....

But how can we get legendary stone if no other players want to help us?

Please find another way to do multi dungeons with other player.

What i suggest that you created some strong fighters NPC that we need to pay so we can hired them and with them we can play multi dungeons with other help of the players.

What do you think of my suggestion.

The entire purpose of a Multi-Player Dungeon is to do it with Multiple players.
    Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
    Guild: Underworld
    IGN: Holli
    Class: Archer
    Level: 60
    BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Comment

Well... this is a MMORPG. Massive MULTIplayer online RPG.
      I you want to play alone, go play epic battle fantasy.
      E314
      Armor Games - S2
      Lv 65
      FairyTail

Comment

He/she does have a point though. Even with the amount of players on servers whether they are merged or not, sometimes it is hard to get people to help out with MP runs, and therefore people loose out on their attempts. I don't see a problem with having AI running a dungeon with your player. Think of it like they do in some campaigns, (Dinah or Elise for example) just maybe a bit more balanced. Myself, I log on at a reasonable time to make sure I have a team who I can run with, though for some people it isn't that easy because of real life, work etc.

I help players when I have finished my attempts, though some players choose not to. Running MP dungeons at a cost with AI is better than loosing out on attempts. I think it is a good suggestion personally, and don't see a problem with it as long as the AI is balanced and not OP.
        Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

The only way I could see this be fit, is if you get significantly less experience. It would be a convenience thing wouldn't it? Everyone else finds groups, and like today I've done 12 Moonevil Den runs to help people out. It's does not seem like something I'd consider unless the experience was tainted.
          Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
          Guild: Underworld
          IGN: Holli
          Class: Archer
          Level: 60
          BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Comment

I honestly think they should just do cross server Multi dungeons instead. They have cross server BG and GA already. Why not cross server MPs too? It will loads of getting a party going, help everyone get the loids and legs they need, and just the fun aspect of meeting new people. This will also eliminate the whole we need to get a steady group together and time set up thing.

Comment

Working...
            X