Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

great the top 10 changed for event and cheaters won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great the top 10 changed for event and cheaters won

nice work r2 games, letting cheaters win event, u should not post what time event will be, and when they can cheat, cus ur normal hard working players that dont cheat get screwed, now thats the way r 2 games is, screw everyone u can, poor guys that should be in top ten get nothing, and the ones who shouldnt that cheated get it, smart work guys, u should never post when an event like that will be, just pick winners, never say on 6th day u cheat to be in top 10, u dont give a time, u cabn say sometime within a certain time frame, but to let people cheat like that is wrong

Boo-frikken-hoo.

Comment

cheat? proof?

Comment

My guess since they said top 10, is that someone Potted/Scrolled/Warrior's Call on the last day of the event like Highest BR and stole the place from Ysolar. Or did the same and completed higher in crypt for the top 10 there.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
          My guess since they said top 10, is that someone Potted/Scrolled/Warrior's Call on the last day of the event like Highest BR and stole the place from Ysolar. Or did the same and completed higher in crypt for the top 10 there.
          It's what I guess also. Nothing of a cheat there.... It's actually cleverly using forums information to get on top. That behavior is win all the way, if you want my humble opinion. Planning ahead of event is what keeps on top.
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
          X